Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (12954 Views)

Make $50per Day With Adsense - See How To / Make Money Aside Google Adsense See Here / Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by pupsyd: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2016
thanks for the info!
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by ibuzzngr: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks for the info Webincome, can amazon niche site work with our blog? Although we are currently using AdSense to monetize our blog and we receive between 3000 to 5000 per day, we would love to know if amazon can work for us....we our blog focus mainly on Entertainment, News and Lifestyle.

Thanks
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Franciscototee: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Realphilo:
this is worth reading, thanks for this.
I was planning of dropping one of my site tomorrow due to Google ban, but am having a change of mind

Hello, i want to know if ones account has to be approved by google adsence before using the Amazon affiliate niche
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Skills10: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2016
God bless you OP. you really inspire me. Cheers
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Franciscototee: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2016
webincomeplus:
I see many newbie bloggers getting worried over rejected Adsense applications. But they really don't know that making a decent income from Adsense alone requires massive (I mean, very massive) traffic, which usually takes years to build (or huge amounts of money for those who want quick results through paid promotion).

For example, here is a screenshot of the Adsense earnings of my top earning site (let me call it BLOG A), which I monetize with Adsense and selling ad slots directly to advertisers:

Hello, i want to know if ones account has to be approved by google adsence before using the Amazon affiliate niche
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by ayindepremier: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2016
NLhustle:

Blog B is targeted at a U.S. audience (using Google Search Console).

Traffic has been solely through SEO (well-optimized and detailed posts).
Great job sir, you've done more than enough to open a lot of eyes. May Almighty reward.

Please, can you suggest some low competitive market I can target.

Please.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by ayindepremier: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2016
NLhustle:
One more thing I forgot to add was that Blog A presently has about 1,000 posts, while Blog B has just 11 posts.

So, Adsense requires not just time, but also effort. Affiliate marketing requires relatively less (not none) of both.

Please, can we have a look at the Blog B for some inspiration. Lol thanks
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Soleymania(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks,pls I want to start d biz of blogging how dp I go about it.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by biz9ja(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2016
You just unveiled someone 2500ebook grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Register For Mastering The Act Of Blogging And Blog Monetization Training

There is no doubt that blogging is becoming a money spinning venture. Blogging is an hobby to some people andto others it is a profession. Whatever it is to you, it is time to master the act of blogging and blog monetization. The Team Bloggers is organizing a four days online class to teach all you need to know about blogging and blog monetization. Full details at http://www.mazinoweb.com/2016/06/mastering-act-of-blogging.html
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by goodforsomthing: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one,thanks for the information. Naijabet man say so
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by jude90(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2016
nice one
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Speakdatruth: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Ritzy92:
Everyone wan be blogger, who go come be the bloggist?
what is bloggist again madam?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by googlepikins: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2016
webincomeplus:
As you can see, BLOG B attracted just 1,288 visits in the last 30 days. That's not even near what BLOG A attracts in a day. But ironically, BLOG B earns at least $100 per month, and will most likely hit $200 this month.

I'm not done yet. I'll reveal some more insights shortly.
sir I will like to know if am doing something wrong. I have a review site and whenever I write an article I usually embed videos to it from YouTube.am I doing something wrong? Am also looking at embedding images from stock images that allow embedding. So my question is if I embed video instead of coping the link am I doing something wrong?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by goodfornothing(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by infogenius(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2016
googlepikins:
sir I will like to know if am doing something wrong. I have a review site and whenever I write an article I usually embed videos to it from YouTube.am I doing something wrong? Am also looking at embedding images from stock images that allow embedding. So my question is if I embed video instead of coping the link am I doing something wrong?

Nice thinking. You are not doing anything wrong provided you don't alter the content of the video in any way.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Opistorincos(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Nice post @op.... I love guys like yourself
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by nkpommpko(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Please I Just need direct instruction on how to set this up,. I have A blog nijagemsblog.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by robinhud: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
The thread is really informative for me because i am still working with adsense from last 2 years and my maximum earning for a month is all about 635$ with 750 article. After reading your post, i will think about affiliate marketing. Thanks for this effort.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emmafe(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2016
webincomeplus:
I see many newbie bloggers getting worried over rejected Adsense applications. But they really don't know that making a decent income from Adsense alone requires massive (I mean, very massive) traffic, which usually takes years to build (or huge amounts of money for those who want quick results through paid promotion).

For example, here is a screenshot of the Adsense earnings of my top earning site (let me call it BLOG A), which I monetize with Adsense and selling ad slots directly to advertisers:
I no fit laugh i swear. You use 45,000 page views to make $11. I make $11 with just 1,000 - 1,500 page views (No Black Hat). If i can get 45,000 page view, i'm 100% sure i will make $600.

1 Like

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emmafe(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
webincomeplus:
The figures look attractive, right?

What you really don't realize is that the blog attracts about 14,000 visits and generates about 45,000 page views daily. And to get it to that level took me 3 long years.

Here's the traffic report of the site for the last 30 days (as retrieved from Google Analytics):
I no fit laugh i swear. You use 45,000 page views to make $11. I make $11 with just 1,000 - 1,500 page views (No Black Hat). If i can get 45,000 page view, i'm 100% sure i will make $600. We can exchange ideals to improve our earnings, send a PM if u care.

1 Like

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Ritzy92(f): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Speakdatruth:
what is bloggist again madam?

People like us who read their blogs na
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by temlex: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2016
This is about the good topics that must take pole on NL. Educating the youth and improvising strategic plans to make money. God bless u bro
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by lilreese: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Bless
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by sholey4love: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emmafe:
I no fit laugh i swear. You use 45,000 page views to make $11. I make $11 with just 1,000 - 1,500 page views (No Black Hat). If i can get 45,000 page view, i'm 100% sure i will make $600. We can exchange ideals to improve our earnings, send a PM if u care.

You said that you made $11 per day with how many post. Also how long does it take you to get approved by adsense.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by sample042(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emmafe:

bro, I just sent u a pm. incase it fails...

mail me via... samplesvibegmail.com
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by sample042(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emmafe:

bro, I just sent u a pm. incase it fails...

mail me via... samplesvibe@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by boi21(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
God bless whoever who wrote this article. You hardly find Bloggers who will explain shii to you. Evwrything he wrote is right. That's it. Beem there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method / Twitter’s Edit Button Is Rolling Out In The US For Paying Subscribers / Reliable, Secure, Fast, And Affordable Web Hosting With Beta Host Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.