Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (12962 Views)

Make $50per Day With Adsense - See How To / Make Money Aside Google Adsense See Here / Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by webincomeplus(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chillinmasoul:
The question is how many Nigerians still but Amazon product?
Amazon niche sites are not targeted at Nigerians. They're targeted at buyers in countries like USA, UK, Canada, etc. So, if you're looking at this model of online business, you must be ready to offer information that is catered to a foreign audience.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by iscbaba: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
can u help me to drive traffic to my site?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Ability247(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
iscbaba:

Wetin na, 'traffic' na keke?

Lol... abeg don't take it personal o grin
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by grass2grace247: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
iscbaba:
Contact me: anahjoe123@gmail.com Minimum; 30000 per month Target Country: USA, Canada Source; Social media and Google.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2016
webincomeplus:

Amazon niche sites are not targeted at Nigerians. They're targeted at buyers in countries like USA, UK, Canada, etc. So, if you're looking at this model of online business, you must be ready to offer information that is catered to a foreign audience.

Are there suggestions of online biz that could cater for foreign audiences?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by ubiquitousade(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
webincomeplus:

how do you drive traffic to these sites

now if it's by Search engine, how long will it take to see around results
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by webincomeplus(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
ubiquitousade:

how do you drive traffic to these sites

now if it's by Search engine, how long will it take to see around results

I drive traffic through SEO -- by crafting long and detailed review posts that are well optimized for the target keywords. It usually takes between 3-7 months to start seeing results for a post that you will get to rank for.

1 Like

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Interesting15: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
webincomeplus:

I drive traffic through SEO -- by crafting long and detailed review posts that are well optimized for the target keywords. It usually takes between 3-7 months to start seeing results for a post that you will get to rank for.
I've been following your blog since a long time sir. I intend paying you to teach me SEO, but money. I'm still a young struggling student (in fact my laptop is bad and I don't presently have money to buy another)
Kudos sir
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by melvin2004: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
How do you sell ads slot to advertisers ??
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by aliakbormahmud: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
you have earned good amount happy to see thats may inspire to other
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Dmayor7(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

That is what this FREE Ultimate Guide to web designing can do for you and more.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by IamShiningStar(f): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2017
good to hear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method / Twitter’s Edit Button Is Rolling Out In The US For Paying Subscribers / SEO : GET Different Types Of Footprints 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.