Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos (24789 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
nightmile:

Na now day break for your Obi! He has suddenly realized he has subjects to cater for only when younger traditional rulers are emerging and redefining kingship. Our Oni is investing in the future and not in competition with any body.
he's not my Obi.... Damn! Seems anyone that refuses to dance to the beats of drums by yorubas is Igbo..... Well I'm ibibio and would choose the Obi hundred times over the Ooni....

@younger traditional leader,,,,, that explains why he keeps junketing about thinking kingship equates to being a tourist and sampling some white pu$$ies.... Congrats my Yoruba brothers.... Una do well.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
sukkot:
my niggas shoe tho. gold and red. dayummm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3858703_grte4_jpgab6c78949186a048217e5b6d70f51533

Are you the previous obadiah77? The word dayyum got me asking
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by sukkot: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Are you the previous obadiah77? The word dayyum got me asking
The one and only wink how are ya bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by santricedupas(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
Enjoy yourself Sir grin

Obi of Onitsha disbursed N30m to better the lives of his subjects...
Comparing the two kings From an unbiased point of view, I'll take the Obi over the Ooni....cheesy

Quote me anywhere grin

We Niger deltans need a king like the Obi of Onitsha and not a tourist
hello go through ooni previsit to usa activities, ooni empowered farmers with cocoa and cashew nursery plants which can yield 40 million dollars in 2 years time. Compared to 35 million of obi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by nini007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
Enjoy yourself Sir grin

Comparing the two kings From an unbiased point of view, I'll take the Obi over the Ooni....cheesy

Quote me anywhere grin

smh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by greatwhite(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Love him or hate him, he is already king. He has just began. He is glorious. Naturally where ever u see glory, envy is always on d corner. Plotting to bring glory down. Envy pls feel free to knock urself out. U wouldn't get far.

PS: surely u would implode in your hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by korent: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Let me ask a question can some one tell me the impact of this una ooni moving around ? Can someone tell me the advantage of this ooni movement? Wat has Nigerias gain on this ooni movement u guys are making it as if Jesus has come. Wat has he contributed to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 20, 2016
korent:
Let me ask a question can some one tell me the impact of this una ooni moving around ? Can someone tell me the advantage of this ooni movement? Wat has Nigerias gain on this ooni movement u guys are making it as if Jesus has come. Wat has he contributed to Nigeria?
2nd coming of our lord Jesu Christi. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by ooshinibos: 5:37am On Jun 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Yoruba leads, other tribes follow.

Proudly oduduwa cool

really ? ,,but you don't have 24 hr electricity and water supply ...and basic infrastructures ..how can you be a leader ?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by One1after: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2016
omofunaab:

Your warrant officer
aka obi just dey wake up , where he dey since.. He needed a young oni to teach him

Hoebi of Hoenitsha.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by helhadassah: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2016
abeg wey d first wif.hmm such is lif i bet i will never try it supportin my hubby to become a KING
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by benitwater(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
Enjoy yourself Sir grin

Quote me anywhere grin

am sure if obi of onitsha have this kind of priviledge,he will gladly jump at it.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by Sunnyade01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na Abobaku de enjoy pass
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by Occurstaem(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
Enjoy yourself Sir grin

Quote me anywhere grin

Ooni has done more than that ever since his ascension to the throne and even before his ascension.
Apart from the cocoa and cashew nurseries for farmers that published on Nairaland, there are more.
For the fact that the other news was not published on Nairaland does not mean he has done nothing. You can help yourself by google it, or better still if you have someone living in Ife, you can ask about it.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Occurstaem:
Ooni has done more than that ever since his ascension to the throne and even before his ascension.
Apart from the cocoa and cashew nurseries for farmers that published on Nairaland, there are more.
For the fact that the other news was not published on Nairaland does not mean he has done nothing. You can help yourself by google it, or better still if you have someone living in Ife, you can ask about it.
Ooni must have done what the Obi did I do not disagree. However, I'm saying based on what I've seen on the media..... I've seen the Obi's monetary gesture but yet to see the Ooni's..... You get me now
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Maryland Grand Ball - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
benitwater:
am sure if obi of onitsha have this kind of priviledge,he will gladly jump at it.
well, the decision is Obi's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos That Cannot Speak Igbo Language / Which Is The Most Friendly Tribe In Nigeria? / Devil's Bean Plant - Werepe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.