Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,371 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is God/bible Really Interested In What You Wear To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God/bible Really Interested In What You Wear To Church? (405 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God/bible Really Interested In What You Wear To Church? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
After a rough and wild saturday, I got to church today with the mindset of begging God to atleast erase a little from my sins(sss). 20min into the service a very beautiful girl cat walked into the church with her bare back in full display. No man in church today would deny he didn't lust after the girl. To worsen everything, she sat right in front of me. And the chair is the type that shows your back. Concentrating became a problem for me. In my mind I was cursing her for bringing bad thoughts to my mind after begging God for the sins I had done.
But later I asked my self, is God really interested in what she wore to church? Aren't we(men) suppose to let go of lustful thoughts and focus on the sermons. I don't know if there's any scripture that condemns indecent dressings. Any
Re: Is God/bible Really Interested In What You Wear To Church? by refiner(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Controversial lipsrsealed
Re: Is God/bible Really Interested In What You Wear To Church? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
refiner:
Controversial lipsrsealed
dafuq??
Re: Is God/bible Really Interested In What You Wear To Church? by Olalan(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
God surely does, we are supposed to be His children upholding high moral values. What happened to you when you saw the girl is also what other guys had to battle with. And scriptures condem indecent dressing in all totalty.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Ramadam Fast Acceptable? / President Buhari Broking The Ramadan Fast With Nigeria's Business Leaders, / Pastor, Accomplice Bag 14 Years For Forex Trading Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.