Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Hell Messenger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hell Messenger (343 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hell Messenger by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
I was passing through a street sometimes ago. I saw a church bill board concerning a program. One of the guest speaker that was invited, whose name and picture was on the bill board, had something written under his name, "HELL MESSENGER".

And that got my attention, so i tried to figure out whether he was sent from hell to preach about hell and Lucifer or whether he was sent by God to preach about hell and the sufferings.

But i leta learnt that he died and God took him to hell and showed him all the horrors of hell. Then God resurrected him to come and preach to people about the horrors of hell... What a collosal deception!

I have heard stories of people who died and rose from the dead to preach the gospel. Some said God took them to hell and they say people who are in hell. My problem with this folks is, even if you died, why must it be hell that God will take them to? Why can't He take you to heaven and show you the beauty of heaven.

Why must it be hell. (I speak as a man)... Some people have fallen for this deception.

The gospel is to be preached by men who received it through revelation from our lord Jesus Christ, not through dying and been raised from the dead.

Apostle Paul said "But I make it known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came to me through the revelation of Jesus Christ ". (see Galatians 1:11-12).

Note: Apostle Paul didn't receive the gospel by dying and been raised from the dead, but he received it by revelation.

From the parable of Lazarus and the rich man, I believe that dead men don't preach the gospel to the living. The rich man didn't ask Abraham to send him that was in hell to go and preach to his brethren about the horrors of hell. But rather, that he should send Lazarus who was in Abraham's bosom (a picture of heaven) to go and preach to his brethren about the horrors of hell, lest they also come to the place of torment.

But Abraham answered and said, they have Moses and the prophets. So, if they can't listen to those who are alive, sending someone from the dead will not make any difference. (see Luke 16:19-31).

My advice to the dead preachers or hell messengers is, when next you die, whether God took you to heaven or hell and sent you to come and preach it. Please, better remain dead with that your message( I speak as a man). We don't need that message, it will only corrupt men. Your death and resurrection will not add to or make the gospel to be effective.

It is only the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that does that. His death is enough for us.

Preach the gospel in season and out of season.

http://www.naijans.com/06/the-hell-messenger.html

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 22nd June, 2016 / The Greatest Commandment.. / Don't Be Another Judas Iscariot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.