Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Reply To:- Am I Destined To SIN ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reply To:- Am I Destined To SIN ? (348 Views)

Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reply To:- Am I Destined To SIN ? by osile2012: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
[size=18pt]Someone created a thread and asked, if he was destined to sin, since God knows his next moves and controls his actions. A lot of confused people choose to see things from that perspective to say they are not to be blamed for their sins.

I believe we can find GOD in every profession, but i think the best profession that relates to GOD is "PROGRAMMING" . I see GOD from the eyes of a computer programmer. In short GOD is a programmer. Programmers create with words, and GOD created with words. All our gadgets are created with words by some programmer somewhere.

Back to the topic. In programming, there is what we call "conditional statements". These statements come with the words "IF, THEN, ELSE", this simply means IF the user takes a certain action, THEN do something ELSE do something else.

Now, the programmer has prepared the ACTIONS that will take place if you take a certain action, but the choice is left for the user. As you read this post now, you can decide to click on the like button, or share button or quote or even reply. The choice is totally up to you, but what ever you choose to click, there are an already prepared response that is prepared by the programmer.

The response is prepare, but the action that triggers the response is totally up to you. That is how programming works, thats how GOD created the world and thats how LIFE is.

You can just jump from the roof top and say GOD knows you were going to jump, why didnt he stop you. God know what will happen IF you take a certain action or not, however, he left the choice of action to you entirely .

Hope you understand how this works now.

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"God Is" (6) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Does God Commit A Sin Of Double Jeopardy?- DISCUSSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.