Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Five Star’s Harrysong To Suspend Album For National Reasons - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Five Star’s Harrysong To Suspend Album For National Reasons (554 Views)

Faze Ft. Harrysong – Business Man (Video) / Five Star Music Set To Sign New Young Artist / Nigerian Super Talented Producer Drops A Free Beats Album For Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Star’s Harrysong To Suspend Album For National Reasons by AndresNeymar: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Five Star Music act, Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong, has revealed he would be suspending his much-anticipated album release for a very nationalistic reason.

Top Music Star and Five Star Music Artiste, HarrySong has revelaed that he won't be launching his much expected album soon due to problems happening in the nation especially back in his home region - South South.

HarrySong, whose real name is Harrison Tare Okiri, is a 35year old singer and songwriter who became popular after his tribute song to Nelson Mandela went viral online and then won the "Most Downloaded Callertune Awards" at the Headies.

HarrySong, spoke on Instagram where he said his focus will be on a peace concert which will help to shift the paradigm of the Niger Delta youths and thereby help them embrace peaceful resolutions rather than violence.

“Yes, it is true that I have suspended my album release for now. I am planning to have a peace concert in Asaba on July 30. This is going to be the biggest concert in the region and I am optimistic that it would yield a positive result. We are worried about the well being of our people and this is why we are bringing a peace concert to them,” he said.

He noted that all his label mates are strongly in support of the forth coming concert.

“All Five Star artistes have already been billed to perform. I am also speaking with some of my colleagues currently to know their plans for that day.

The truth is that the concert will hold on July 30 and everybody will be happy and the region will remain peaceful ever after,”

He has worked with a couple of popular acts in the industry and is rated in the South as Olamide is rated in the West and Phyno is rated highly in the East.

We at LindaLoaded wish Harrrysong and the rest of the Five Star music record label all the best in the Peace concert and we hope it leads to lasting peace in the region

Source: http://www.lindaloaded.com/2016/06/harrysong-suspends-album-launch.html

Re: Five Star’s Harrysong To Suspend Album For National Reasons by Evergreen4(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Booked
Re: Five Star’s Harrysong To Suspend Album For National Reasons by taiwokyle(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Harrysong's album, much anticipated Ok, kontinu

1 Like

Re: Five Star’s Harrysong To Suspend Album For National Reasons by crestedaguiyi: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Peace without justice is not sustainable

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Rapper Offer Free Listening Xtacy Infinity Mixtapes / Miss Fresher Oau / Eva Finally Releases Debut Album "1960". Listen To Olamide, Yemi, Darey Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.