Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef (3023 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Tiwa Savage Rocks Black See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by musquareni(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cynthia share this lovely photo rocking all black see-through with the award-winning music producer, Samklef.

Still #ONTHEROADTOTHEALBUM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG1r9QGmZdD
CC: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by Thunderlicious: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by musquareni(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
sexy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by cornel994(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
...and it's news?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by deymoh(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
If it is not, post yours and let's see... grin
cornel994:
...and it's news?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by cornel994(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
deymoh:
If it is not, post yours and let's see... grin
sha one dustbin is another's shopping mall
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by lordcyl3(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
she's ok, she might be silly and shameless but, I ain't judging her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by SurefireFashion: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nigria full breed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by Afrok(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm just wondering, how does she sneeze or blow her nose when she's suffering from catarrh knowing fully well that she has a ring on her nose, that makes her look like a BULL...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by waxxydude: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cynthia morgan is fvcking ugly.. Why the melodramatic attitude in the last pic or shey na samklef dey yansh am now?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by waxxydude: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Afrok:
I'm just wondering, how does she sneeze or blow her nose when she's suffering from catarrh knowing fully well that she has a ring on her nose, that makes her look like a BULL...
Through her ears, she does that through her ears.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by Afrok(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Through her ears, she does that through her ears.
boss u don finish her... that means she'll soon travel abroad too for ear problem undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by lordcyl3(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
samkleff noni
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by iaamxavier(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2016
cornel994:
sha one dustbin is another's shopping mall

just hear yourself receive sense ijn
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by integritylady(f): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2016
I thought she was called a cow.... Cynthia and cow characteristics are two inseparable things
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by UIA04(f): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2016
I don't know why people keep hating on a lady trying to earn a living with her talent, at least she isn't prostituting, which most of the ladies who'll come here to condemn her do in the name of "I sleep with my boyfriend so he should give me money"

You people dat condemn her clearly don't understand the entertainment industry. When sisqo was rocking bleached hair people screamed he was gay, count down to few years later top rnb artiste like Chris Brown began rocking it. OR YOU think Micheal Jackson originally, had a soft voice, when he hit . He spoke like that to train his voice to be able to sing as soft as he did when he was a child that was his brand. (something called vocal hiccups and so on that made Micheal voice distinct when you hear it.)

In the entertainment industry you can't afford to look or sound like another person that's what's called your BRAND.

If Rihanna goes braless she'll be termed sexiest. Why can't we just live and let leave.

Some people will come here and say I also wear a nose, on the contrary, maybe if she was my sister or close Friend I would have told her to stop, but I don't know her personally so why carry her matter for your head

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2016
musquareni:
Cynthia share this lovely photo rocking all black see-through with the award-winning music producer, Samklef.

Still #ONTHEROADTOTHEALBUM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG1r9QGmZdD
CC: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Good for him
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by summerflame(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Reply your pm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by Talkloaded: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Not bad
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by chukslawrence(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
K
Re: Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef by waxxydude: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Afrok:
boss u don finish her... that means she'll soon travel abroad too for ear problem undecided
grin DSS dey here, no make dem catch u o..

(1) (Reply)

Fan Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Bum In Paris (video) / Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her / Ladies, This 63-year-old Sexy Grandma Can Totally Snatch Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.