Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident (54131 Views)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
dorofresh:
And here we are lamenting about the present economic realities....

Oh God forgive us for being so ungrateful for the things we have (especially the free air we breath).

Such a pathetic scene to behold. My heart is broken and heavy.

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

RIP to the deceased! embarassed angry angry
This month of JUNE is something else.

Deaths here and there ......

We and our entire HOUSEHOLD shall jump am pass IJN.

Premature death shall NOT be our portion.....

RIP the dead.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by KenModi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Jisos , Omg why Accident everytime. End time is Near

No, endtime is not near, people are just been careless when they take to the roads. Thats all!
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by francisbarrack(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ile aye ile Asan. Everything in this life is vanity.
We should live our live to be of assistance to odas. Ejekaserere
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Such tragedy!
Isn't this the same accident at Ubakala road Umuahia, Abia state NOT Imo state?

RIP to the victims

1 Like

Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Abutraco: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rip
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by KenModi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Jisos , Omg why Accident everytime. End time is Near

No, the endtime is not near, people are just been careless when they take to the roads.

Refusing to go to a proper driving school, getting a valid license, obeying road signs, not driving above speed limit, not getting drunk before or while driving, checking one's car if it is in order at least once a week and praying to God to take control of the roads while driving.

Are these things so hard to do; and they are for our own good; our own safety.

So long people do not do these above listed things; thinking they can do and undo while driving, mangled bodies would continue to litter our roads and make us weep upon seeing them in the news and on social media.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by femolala001(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Op.. Put graphic pix abeg..
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Onasa22: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oh God! Show us mercy.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by louismaria1990: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
And I'm here asking God WHY I haven't find work for just few months of searching.

“Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble.”

#RIPtothedead #ThankyouJesus
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by DuchessLily(f): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oh God have mercy!!! cry cry may their souls RIP
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Ihsan6(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dunno why we AV to keep reposting sad news. This news was here yesterday night, it touched n we all wished the dead rip only for u to reframe the headline... We don't wish for such but if its latest then its welcome. Rip to the dead once again.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Bgorgeous: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is horrible
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oh Allah I pray that you Forgive the dead ones. and I thank you Allah by saying Allamdulilahi for the gift of life, thank you that I am living. thank you for my mum, thank you for my brothers and sisters, thank you for my friend, and I say thank you for the life of my wife and kid.

Allamdulilahi Ribili Allamin

Allahu akbaru
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by ucheezeigbo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mr moderator, how many times will you post this same story. This was the same accident that happened in Abia yesterday according to you.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Aremu01(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
jayblaze001:
angryJesus!!!,I blame Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Justbeu(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello.........i av dis 4 any nairalander reading dis now............
Sudden death,premature death,unexpected & accidental death........SHALL...WILL....MUST,NEVA BE OUR PORTION IN DA MOST POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS...............ur amen is recorded in heaven.O God pls grant eternal rest to d lost souls.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by marwanafrica: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Most Sad news of the year
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by fortunechy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
very bad.......may dia souls rip
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Jailerrr(f): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chai Jesus why oooo? Ohhh! God can't behold this.cries
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Raiders: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
ednut1:
rip dis is wat MFM will call...... . may all those who snap gory pics for traffic on their blogs die in a gory way and be displayed on d net too. too gory
you are very ignorant
. Why are you praying for someone to die
. Be careful what you pray for because it might happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Justbeu(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
ucheezeigbo:
Mr moderator, how many times will you post this same story. This was the same accident that happened in Abia yesterday according to you.

@Ucheezeigbo ....... It is called update......oooooooo nnam. If u have issue pls apply RULE 20.ehennnnn back 2 d horrible accident,d first post we only saw an Honda pilot, with sm graphic pix, but on seeing dis clearer here, something just struck my conscience......wow my God will grant dis promising ones souls eternal rest Amen.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Vcsaint: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rip To Dead
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by eejo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
please if your wife is in labour do not drive if you cannot control your emotions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by ihedioramma: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Very sorry RIP
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by PhylleRanki: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesu!..
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Solozzo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Disaster would have been averted if Imo state had a dedicated medical emergency service
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by broucher: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
@Obi Oma, I can understand trying to deliver information and what it means to wait to receive news,whether good or bad. The sad thing is untill you are personally affected by this news, you wont know how to react to its distortion and to the hurt you will feel. I pray you never experience such and i wish you well. it is indeed a time for mourning and sober reflection for our families and friends, so I will reply after we've said our final farewell to our Faithfully departed siblings. May God protect and bless their children they left behind.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by Ihsan6(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Justbeu:

@Ucheezeigbo ....... It is called update......oooooooo nnam. If u have issue pls apply RULE 20.ehennnnn back 2 d horrible accident,d first post we only saw an Honda pilot, with sm graphic pix, but on seeing dis clearer here, something just struck my conscience......wow my God will grant dis promising ones souls eternal rest Amen.
update indeed...like it wasn't posted like a fresh different news that happened in different locations...by the way updates shud AV linked the sad news...rip to d dead.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by kmzee(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
so saddened by this kind unfortunate circumstances ... May the souls of all faithful departed RIP Amen
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by RUTHH1(f): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
*SAD* what more, than to draw nearer to God, for no one knoweth the Time...( Longggggg Life To Everyone Reading This)
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by excel101(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
dorofresh:
And here we are lamenting about the present economic realities....

Oh God forgive us for being so ungrateful for the things we have (especially the free air we breath).

Such a pathetic scene to behold. My heart is broken and heavy.

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

RIP to the deceased! embarassed angry angry
The dead never feel pains, but the living does.
Re: Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident by obimath(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
It is a pity and unfortunate. The enemy has done this.my their souls rest in peace.my God give their relatives the fortitude to bear the loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / Man Rescues 13 Persons in a Boat Mishap, Dies While Rescuing the 14th in PH(pics / Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.