Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Any Upcoming Rnb Or Pop Singer/artist? .......i Can Help You Blow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Upcoming Rnb Or Pop Singer/artist? .......i Can Help You Blow (620 Views)

Any Upcoming Artists In Need Of Record Deals, Royalty Payments Or Sponsorship? / Listen To This New Joint Frm Upcoming Rnb Star Bobbyblaze - Aye / 6 Exciting Tips That Will Make You “blow” As A Nigerian Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Upcoming Rnb Or Pop Singer/artist? .......i Can Help You Blow by sumborri: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
I will offer a hit song free of charge to you. Lyrics all you need to do is learn the song, go to a studio and blow. After that has worked, I have 8more songs to give you for an entire album.

All songs have nigerian content. Though lyrics can be adjusted to suit intended target audience. Note that only the first song is free. Not every one would qualify for this because my songs need someone with a decent vocal range and creativity. Am too old too pursue show-biz else won't ever post this.

Drop ur interest and we speak futher. Male and female are very much welcome
Re: Any Upcoming Rnb Or Pop Singer/artist? .......i Can Help You Blow by issylarry(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
sumborri:
I will offer a hit song free of charge to you. Lyrics all you need to do is learn the song, go to a studio and blow. After that has worked, I have 8more songs to give you for an entire album.

All songs have nigerian content. Though lyrics can be adjusted to suit intended target audience. Note that only the first song is free. Not every one would qualify for this because my songs need someone with a decent vocal range and creativity. Am too old too pursue show-biz else won't ever post this.

Drop ur interest and we speak futher. Male and female are very much welcome
i am interested
Re: Any Upcoming Rnb Or Pop Singer/artist? .......i Can Help You Blow by sumborri: 5:12am On Jun 20, 2016
issylarry:
i am interested
add me on bbm. 27a376f2

(1) (Reply)

Movie Roles For Singers And Dancers + Management Contracts / Prince Jossy Ezelibe New Album Titled "Mighty In Battle Naija Gospel Song / Kongu Prince Nigboro Ft Marcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.