Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Me And My Friends Want To Start A Magazine On Campus Please Help With Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Me And My Friends Want To Start A Magazine On Campus Please Help With Advice (494 Views)

Most Popular Student On Campus / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / Snake Killed At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Gubi Campus Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Friends Want To Start A Magazine On Campus Please Help With Advice by olarhtunji(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
hy my fellow nairalanders me and my friends are about to start a campus magazine on campus but we not restricting it to just the school we are, we are thinking taking it to other schools when we get successful. yeah we all have different set of skills we have a writer, a blogger, a photographer, a publicist and more of that but we yet to get a graphics designer and also a good printing company or shop to make a deal with so maybe if you a printer we can hook up and discuss business but I need advice and also how to get sponsors

NOTE : we have put in for approval in our schools students affairs office

(1) (Reply)

Comedy In OAU Ile-ife. / Was Sheyi Shay Actually Taken Out Of Context In That Video Clip? (VIDEOS) / Check Out These Breath-Taking Ladies Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.