Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex (1041 Views)

Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! / My Sister's WAEC Result For 2016 Was Parallel 9 Credits. / Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex by dejavo: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex

HELP! My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex-I am 18 years old young school lever. I have been living with my elder sister since the death of my Mother when I was 9 years old. But I just noticed that since last year ;my Sister’s husband changed towards me as he started touching me in a suggestive manner and I have been preventing him but for the past months; he has taken  it deeper to the point of trying to rape me on so many occasions. He has been pestering me for sex all around the house and I don’t want to inform my sister because her reaction may lead to breaking of their marriage.Sir,what do I do? HELP!
Re: My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex by amtaken(f): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tell your sister now before it is too late.
Re: My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex by agabaI23(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Tell your sister now before it is too late.
It is actually a difficult one.

Do you have another relative? Where is your father?
Re: My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex by Prechy08(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
My dear, i dont like it when i read this kind of post, you are only 18. Your sisters husband is pestering you for sex, you dont want to inform your sister because her reaction will lead to break up. Better do the right thing and tell your sister let her react now which is better, and know who/what her husband is. And she will find away to handle it. I have seen Case where its being turned back on the victim because she didnt Speak up like you are doing. And when it blows up nobody including your sister would not believe you........ Or unless you are the one instigating your sisters husband
Re: My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex by Realist2: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tell your sister right away,less the hunter become the hunted.
Re: My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex by divinehand2003(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
You are in really deep dilemma. You are left with 2 options and face the consequences.
To tell your sister or to keep mute and play the chess game with him.
As for me, if you tell your sister, your days in that house is numbered, better start looking for a new relative to stay with because that man won't support your staying in his house anymore.
I think you should stand your ground and say NO. Resist the devil and he will flee from you, the bible can't be wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:founder Of Reigners Bible Church Building Apostle Akan Weeks Left / Worldremit & Gtbank To Launch Money Transfer Routes In West & Central Africa / Huawei Y7 Prime Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.