Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? (527 Views)

What If God Created Us With These Cute Fluffy Ears- Tboss / CEO Nairabet Akinalabi Says He Will Like To Hire Cee C. / YCEE Gat A Brother He Will Like To Meet.... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by baylrc4real(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria has missed a lot of great people recently and even before, if paraadventure you were given opportunity or a wish to pick one of them you will like to see which of them will you choose.

Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Definitely my mom.

1 Like

Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by ever811(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
my mom and late wife...don't make me start crying again pls.

1 Like

Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by youngest85(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
sam loco loco
Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by kunlesufyan(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
My maternal grand mum
Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2016
vote refiner for miss nairaland
Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by ikbnice(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Permit me to pick two, I'll love to see Jesus and Muhammed. I gat few questions to ask the two.
Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2016
ikbnice:
Permit me to pick two, I'll love to see Jesus and Muhammed. I gat few questions to ask the two.

the op never wanted you to pick your choice from your innate mind, rather he gave you some set of options to pick from.grin

Re: If God Permit Reincarnation Who Will Like To See? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 20, 2016
OP, I do not want my personal choice from your set of pictures to praise my bias over reasoning.

I have come to realise that everyone of them has family and if by choice I pick any above others it may preach hate to the members of the side line families if they by chance see this message.

I hope you get my point

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Ambassador To Nigeria Specially Recognises Zahra Buhari For Promoting Free / 4 Foods That Improve Your Fertility (refinedgist.com) / 2face Idibia’s Works To Be Unveiled At The Grammy Museum Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.