Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Lonely Street - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lonely Street (751 Views)

Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / The Lonely Path ( A Short Story About A Cancer Patient) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lonely Street by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello nairalander, I have gat something for you
Re: The Lonely Street by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Episode 1.

Victor look through his window and it was twelve past ten. I never knew I could sleep this long, how on earth will I have neglected my duty and sleep on the sofa of deceit to relax my muscle.
He left his room with anguish running through his vain and was ready to react at any slight provocation that he comes in contact with. Along the aisle of the passage, he hit his foot at an infested wood, even though the pain he got from this hit was less compare with 'bite from an infant", he smashed the wood with his footwear.

On getting to the main road, he has fed his mind with different thought concerning his prolonged relaxation and the immediate consequence of that action. Having thought on this, his line of thought changed when he saw a glimpse of light raying from a nearby street along the way. He said to himself, "oh, what a beautiful place to be". He spent not so much time addressing the aesthetic characteristic of this opening before going for his usual business.
Re: The Lonely Street by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 20, 2016
continuation

He jumped into the express way after observing the distance between and the next motorist. It's time for business, he said to himself. He carefully followed any movable thing having an extra substance ( bags, nylon etc ) with them, he was so smart at his tactics that he will stylishly remove any time an individual his holding with his finger aided with the use of a pen. He tried this on five occasion in a space of an hour but succeeded only thrice.
I have had a short successful business night after looking at the wrist watch he got from one of his prey. He quickly relegated to his abode to prevent the query of the security officer along his street.
On getting home, he relax on his sofa which he once called the deceitful tool and count his gain he made from his ungodly business trip. He whistled and leap for joy when he discovered his gain from today encounter was times three yesterday's.

This euphoria moment never last. The sudden remembrance of his late mother put him into pain and he has always yearn for the release of his father who was put into the prison on the count charge of the murder against his wife. He was unable to prevent his eyelids from producing tears and of such he recounts the event which made him look like an orphan

" I know I was a boy when this happen, it all started like an argument that can easily go down without much persuasion from each party, but none of them was willing to take the right step on this issue. My mum was suspecting my dad on the issue of being ' promiscuous, although she has no valid claim, but the constant late meetings from her husbsnd was enough to accuse the young man .The argument got heated that she got to pour an oil on the floor mistakenly. We never knew this was the beginning of doom. After much accusation and counter accusation, my dad raised his hand after being infuriated to attack, on the tactics of defended herself, he slipped from the oil poured on the floor and she was Unconscious. Attempt to revive her was virtually futile, she gave up the ghost and eventually all blame was place on my dad"

He recounted this and slept off without putting the valuables he has gotten from his deadly adventure in a safe.
Re: The Lonely Street by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Episode II
Re: The Lonely Street by Osjaay(f): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
as usual. another uncompleted story

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Largest Gathering Of Snakes In Africa? / Angels / Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.