Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) (1182 Views)

Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by andertoph(m): 3:08am On Jun 20, 2016

This was Chinenye before the unfortunate gas explosion accident

The story of Chinenye is a very touching one. The once beautiful and pretty girl is now a shadow of herself after a terrible gas mishap. According to On-Air Personality Blossom Emechebe working at Anambra Broadcasting Service, Chinenye is in dire need of help.

Chinenye is a shadow of herself after the gas explosion incident

Emechebe wrote: "I just couldn't sleep after hearing Chinenye 's story.....
she was burnt in a gas explosion.... I've just been praying and crying all night cos I feel the pains of this 21 year of Beauty queen... Pls I call on Nigerians all over the world to join us in prayers to save this life.... Chinenye needs your prayers and money it doesn't matter how little....

Help Chinenye in any little way you can and pls don't forget to share this..... God bless us as we save more lives #BMCARES READ AND SHARE"

SEE MORE PHOTOS AT:
https://uzopedia./2016/06/20/oh-no-see-how-beauty-queen-was-severely-burnt-in-gas-explosion-photos/
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by finalboss1(m): 4:08am On Jun 20, 2016
and then if they toast her then she nor go go gree o. . sha GOD ll heal you
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by omonighoblessing(f): 4:43am On Jun 20, 2016
what a transformation! .......pele!
BTW is she the same person
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by busky101(m): 5:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Oh lord......its quite unfortunate
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by xpac01(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2016
finalboss1:
Guy, you don mad finish.
So any girl wey no gree for toasting make gas burn her abi
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2016
finalboss1:
Bcus say she beautiful make she come dey spread her legs like rumour for all guys.... Guy wia ur conscience? Wishing her quick recovery.
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by godwinony(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:
what a transformation! .......pele!
BTW is she the same person
undecided
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by 48noble(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2016
I wish u Quick recovery and God's connection.
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by Talkloaded: 6:28am On Jun 20, 2016
This one touch me! cry cry
Re: Oh No! See How Beauty Queen Was Severely Burnt In Gas Explosion (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2016
So sad.Imagine if she was your sister,how would you feel @ posters making fun out if this.
But why tag her beauty Queen? has she won any beauty pageant before? or just cos of her beauty?

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Rape / Hungry Man Eating Lizard Alive / Abortion Pill, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.