Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. (11403 Views)

What You Need To Know If You Need Admission Into UNN / I Need Admission In Ghana. / Free Admission Without Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by ABAYOMMY: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2009
Kindly let me know if there is any university that i can get admission into without wrtting JAMB. kindly help me pls or call me on this mobile num 07033022053 u can also mail me with this yahoo ID abayommyonline@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by meetndee(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2009
wait for three more years and i guarantee admission into unilag
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by mover(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ phemour i ve been tryna chat wif u but dinno how 2 go bout it. wanna ask u a question bout d edu sector or u can checkout my post; imsu nysc list is out. pls i ld appreciate if u reply. just let me knw u saw dis at least
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by ABAYOMMY: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
Thanks so much and may the Lord Almighty bless you. i Need more information.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by lambalamb(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
ijmb will be better, because it will offer u direct entry into 200l.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Dclique(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
You must be very brilliant to do Ijamb.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by sunboy(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2009
Meehhn, u dont need to be too brilliant to do IJMB but you just need to get serious and ready to learn if you are the greatest dullard. Im an ex-ijmbite from kwarapoly , 2009 , i had 11 pts. Kwarapoly stopped IJMB prog this year but i can assure u quality lectures n tutors at success anchor , at Zango, Ilorin near Kwarapoly. call me for details: 08022130341

Im not charging any fee ooo, im not tryna help and give u watever questions u might have about IJMB.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by ABAYOMMY: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2009
According to what i heard about IJMB is somehow bad. any other infor. God bless abundantly.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by ExceptionalAchievers(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
Phemour, I still Teach and doesn't understand the reason you deleted my posts and commented "hmmm spam" above please help by correcting any wrong post because I don't see any of my recent posts here as BAD !!!
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Ogetogeo(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2009
@abayomi. Are u science inclined? Then i can help u wit nnamdi azikiwe university awka (unizik).Its just a six mnths program & better than ijmb.Just graduated 4rm d sch and can help u.Get in touch ogetogeo@gmail.com or 080228635329
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Phemour: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
Exceptional Achievers:

Phemour, I still Teach and doesn't understand the reason you deleted my posts and commented "hmmm spam" above please help by correcting any wrong post because I don't see any of my recent posts here as BAD !!!
You're a Spammer, i wonder why i've not been banned.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Idiris(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hi guy,there are many unvsty u enter wtout jamb,precisely state unvsty. But i gurantee one fed unvsty(unimaid). If u can try there remedial prgrm. If u are average good(academically). I prms u wl not regret.Dis my nøs and my e.Mail(08063058166, edun_nurain@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Abellybaba: 5:35am On Oct 14, 2009
Guyz help me oo,i need more info on remedial programs cos i actually cant wait 4 another jamb.pls help my email is talk2abellybaba@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by ExceptionalAchievers(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2009
KINDLY AND FOR GOD SAKE EDUCATE ME ON WHAT I HAVE DONE THAT MAKES YOU CALL ME A SPAMMER, YOU ALSO SAID IN YOUR COMMENT ABOVE THAT YOU WONDER WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED !!! I BELIEVE YOU ARE A QUALIFIED MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM, HOW COULD YOU BE BANNED WHEN YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

I USE YOUR BELOVED MOTHER TO PLEAD TO YOU BECAUSE I HATE WITH GREAT PASSION PEOPLE CALLING ME WHAT I AM NOT, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEND YOU A PERSONAL MAIL BUT I HAVE NO ACCESS TO YOUR E-MAIL THIS TIME, this is my personal mail :: freemindedman@gmail.com May be you could be kind enough to suggest a way I could stop and turn a new leave from what looks to YOU as SPAMMING from ME !!! cos to be frank, I don't understand any of your Allegations !!!

Thanks mr phemour, the great moderator, I hail oooooooo !!!
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Ogetogeo(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2009
@abayomi. Am sorry for that mistake, my number is 08022635329. I also mail my other nos to u. @bellybaba and all. If u r a science student and u cnt wait 4 jamb,then i can help u. Am talking about a federal university here,u can read any science course, ranging 4rm engineering,nat sci, envir sci,medicine and so on. Another gudnews NO ASUU STRIKE! Contact me wit d number above or ogetogeo@gmail.com
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Hadone(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
As you claim to be in Katsina, I suggest that you should try Katsina (ISLAMIC) University, Katsina. If you have good credentials they will surely admit you. They even run a B.Sc Computer Science programme which is no doubt relevant to your profession. Forget about religious vises, they will admit you provided you are qualified.

You can also try the National Open University of Nigeria. You can attend through Katsina Study Centre if you like. They also run professional IT oriented courses like B.Sc Commucation Technology, B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc (Ed) Information Technology Education, B.Sc Computer Science and Mathematics, B.Sc Data Management among others. They can as well admit you with or without JAMB provided you are qualified.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by happiyanu(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
shocked
My guy d only advice i hav 4 u is dat u sit for ijmb exams den u take direct entry form. No jamb exam
tongue
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by EMMYD01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
But as it is now,all remedial and pre degree candidates must register 4 jamb utme,so my advice for u is 2 go 4 a pre degree programme and do jamb just 4 back up.it better than sitting than at home.God bless u
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by Excelboi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
Am presently an IJmb student in one of the A.B.U University centres here in kano state. U cant buy d form naw to be sincere, until ending of the yr. Dnt be deceived by anyone. I have two optns naw,i also did jamb dis yr bt dey are yet to release my econs,so if jamb no jor,imma use my A'levels result. So guys just my quota,gudluck
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by faithedu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
STUDY IN GHANA! ADMISSION!ADMISSION!
ADMISSION is ON FOR JANUARY/
FEBRAURY-2012
INTAKE  , FOR MORE INFORMATION ON
STUDY
N. GHANA, the first step is to let us know the
course u'll like to
study so that i can provide you with the
lists of universities that offer the course
and their
tuition fees and also have it in mind that the
processing fee
is 90,000 naira which covers the
consultation
fee,application form
fee,processing fee and STUDENT RESIDENT PERMIT THAT WILL BE ISSUE ON THE
STUDENT
INT'L
PASSPORT AS SOON AS HE OR SHE PAYS
HIS/
HER TUITION FEE. FAITH EDUCATIONAL CONSULTS
CALL
 08033018419  OR
SEND AN EMAIL  TO
faitheduconsults@yahoo.com
faitheduconsults@hotmail.com 
A̶̲̥̅♏  now in Ghana S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡. You can can reach me on +233246755578. Call mr WASIU for your GEORGIA student VISA and CYPRUS VISA 0803868177
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by faithedu(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2012
STUDY IN GHANA! ADMISSION!ADMISSION!
ADMISSION is ON FOR JANUARY/
FEBRAURY-2012
INTAKE  , FOR MORE INFORMATION ON
STUDY
N. GHANA, the first step is to let us know the
course u'll like to
study so that i can provide you with the
lists of universities that offer the course
and their
tuition fees and also have it in mind that the
processing fee
is 90,000 naira which covers the
consultation
fee,application form
fee,processing fee and STUDENT RESIDENT PERMIT THAT WILL BE ISSUE ON THE
STUDENT
INT'L
PASSPORT AS SOON AS HE OR SHE PAYS
HIS/
HER TUITION FEE. FAITH EDUCATIONAL CONSULTS
CALL
 08033018419  OR
SEND AN EMAIL  TO
faitheduconsults@yahoo.com
faitheduconsults@hotmail.com 
A̶̲̥̅♏  now in Ghana S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡. You can can reach me on +233246755578. Call mr WASIU for your GEORGIA student VISA and CYPRUS VISA 0803868177
Re: I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. by kollykson: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2012
the only advice i have for u is to go for Open and Distance learning program of a recognised unversity where u will be asked to pay some fee for JAMB REGULARISATION.
such of those universities are:

National Open University of Nigeria
University of Lagos
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife
U.I Distance Learning Center
etc

(1) (Reply)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / JAMB Set To Revalidate Biometrics Of Candidates Over Last 10 Years / UI, UNILAG, OAU, Others Get Governing Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.