Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid (800 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Seyi Shay, who is yet to apologize for ALL her blunders onTV, has apologized for one.

The 30 year old London born singer fell out with her frequent collaborator Wizkid after she alleged Wizkid gave out One Dance to Drake.

She has now apologized.

Seyi Shay wrote, “I love wiz n I was just tryin 2 defend my bro. I stand 4 African music. I spoke based on ‘Hear say’ but I was mis informed… #Sorry #OOC”

Wizkidalso claims he still loves her. Good to see a beef quickly come to an end.

Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by shyling(f): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Village girl. Whizzy don contact you abi
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2016
village girl based in London lol

well it can happen to anyone sometimes we just say things becos of over sabi or maybe to please one party Wizkid just fall her hand.

Nne kpele
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by amzee(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Dis gal punny go sweet 2 Bleep I swear.
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by realmindz: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol, she learnt from aunty linda, if wizkid vex ehn....
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2016
amzee:
Dis gal punny go sweet 2 Bleep I swear.

Receive Sense In Jesus Name!!!!
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by amzee(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2016
nunogomez:

Receive Sense In Jesus Name!!!!
Amen oooo!!! Thanks for the prayer.
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
amzee:

lol
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
amzee:

lol
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by amzee(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by THONZE(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2016
WHAT KIND OF LOVE undecided ....MEAN WHILE *WATCHING OLAMIDE'S KONKOBILITY*
Re: Seyi Shay Offers Rare Apology After Falling Out With Wizkid by LesbianBoy(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Forget apology she has expose wizkid already! So he gave drake the song grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter Flaunts Her Toned Belly In Cut-out Dress / Ay Comedian & Do2dtun Teaching South Africans The Dab & Shoki Dance (pics & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.