Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos (36093 Views)

The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bimbo Oshin’s Husband & Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Musquareney(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Oshin , who got married to the Chief Executive Officer of Dudu Heritage Films, Ola Ibironke, is celebrating her baby girl's 2nd birthday today and mum has deemed it fit to share these amazing photos of her lovely daughter.

Bimbo, who will also clock 45 next month, July, shared the photos and wrote:

"Hurray!!! Looking up to the King of kings and saying thank you Lord for another year! Happy birthday to my amazing daughter, my joy, my inspiration, my jewel, my eevrything. May you continue to grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. May you be a blessing to the world. May today bring you all the happiness in the world. I love you so dearly my priceless gift. My baby rocks @2."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG3fom8Mtmq

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Musquareney(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
SEE MORE OF THE WOWING PHOTOS OF ACTRESS BIMBO OSHIN AND HER GORGEOUSLY DRESSED DAUGHTER HERE, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/actress-bimbo-oshin-marks-her-daughters.html

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Young03(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2016
k
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by cruzita(f): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2016
so cute

proud mama

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by sholatem(f): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2016
Cute@mother and daughter kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by UIA04(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Oh my goodness

She's the cutest celebrity baby I've seen.

my heart practically melted

Happy birthday to her

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by carammel(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by UIA04(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
L

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
So lovely... I love this lady in films smiley

Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
happy birthday princess, I call ur mum the woman with a good hearth

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by dayleke: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Raph01: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice !

9 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Young03:
k
space booker spotted
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by olaasiwaju: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Beautiful outfit, may Allah bless her for you joor. Abiamo to mo yin ibile ati asa yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by milky3(f): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
lovely mum and daughter
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by MaQuin(f): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Awwn cute baby
Happy birthday to her God bless her new age
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by OmoIyaMero: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ondo kingdom women rock...Bimbo Oshin, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde are good examples...Ekimogun for life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by tuna4servi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lovely pix,pls teach her in d way of the Lord
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by justmenoni: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
comot r from that hearth and change it with L mtschew
Oyimeoyimemua:
happy birthday princess, I call ur mum the woman with a good hearth

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Burgerlomo: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Beautiful HBD LLNP
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kherry: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Happy birthady pretty girl
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Happy birth date, and many happy returns.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by nikkypearl(f): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mummy's girl ! She is cute,just like the mum kiss
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Olibboy: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
she is so pretty like you
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by nikkypearl(f): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Honestly we do !! kiss wink
OmoIyaMero:
Ondo kingdom women rock...Bimbo Oshin, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde are good examples...Ekimogun for life.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Moz22: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
and em about to blush
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by dannyblings(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Whao. ... Luvly pix.God bless ur family
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by Havabelle(f): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Awwwww.......cute baby....cute momma. Btw where's papa cool
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by isan(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
U only have a cute girl like when u marry a yoruba guy ....................marry a yoruba guy today

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by profmallory(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

isan:
U only have a cute girl like when u marry a yoruba guy ....................marry a yoruba guy today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Sister, Coco Adeleke's Birthday / Yvonne Jegede Rocks Bum Short, Flaunts Cleavage / Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.