Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 (1371 Views)

Buy Laptop Power Bank A. K. A Inec Powerbank / ... / Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2016
The name mentioned has been found to have fraudulent tendencies, Compunet Nig Ltd is affiliated with Nestocynn Nig Ltd thats the only subsidiary we are dealing with, apart from Nestocynn we do not partner or give our advert to any marketer, we run our advert on our own. Mr Okoli Godwill a.k.a gwillonlinemart is fraudulent he has been using our company information to dupe the innocent people of Nairaland. The good people of Nairaland please beware of name mentioned above because he is fraudulent.
these is contact details: 08164438785 or call/text on 07055860421
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by ceejay80s(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
nestocynn:
The name mentioned above his a fraudster, Compunet Nig Ltd only affiliate with Nestocynn Nig Ltd thats the only subsidiary we are dealing with, apart from Nestocynn we didnt partner or give our advert to any marketer, we run our advert on our own. Mr Okoli Godwill a.k.a gwillonlinemart is a 419 he has been using our company information to dupe the innocent people of Nairaland. The good people of Nairaland please beware of name mentioned above because he is a fraudulent.

Report him to the police before its too late
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
For order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 or call the Company Director Mr Clinton Okoli on 08173163774come to our office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or nestocynnltd@yahoo.com
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Icecream4U(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
nestocynn:
The name mentioned has been found to have fraudulent tendencies, Compunet Nig Ltd is affiliated with Nestocynn Nig Ltd thats the only subsidiary we are dealing with, apart from Nestocynn we do not partner or give our advert to any marketer, we run our advert on our own. Mr Okoli Godwill a.k.a gwillonlinemart is fraudulent he has been using our company information to dupe the innocent people of Nairaland. The good people of Nairaland please beware of name mentioned above because he is fraudulent.
since you know he has been using your company to defraud people, why didn't you inform nairalanders before now? And how are we sure you are not him??
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Icecream4U:
since you know he has been using your company to defraud people, why didn't you inform nairalanders before now? And how are we sure you are not him??

Don't just bother yourself believing him, he is the nestocynn is the same person as gwillonline, his cup will soon full. As him who he claims gwillonline duped.
Am working on him and he thinks he is smart. Check when gwillonline registered on NL and when nestocynn registered so who is older here and who is supposed to use d other to dupe. I TELL YOU CLINTON GODSWILL ONYEMA OKOLI THAT WITH THE LAST RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL I WOULD FISH YOU OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NAIRALAND, IF I MISS YOU I WONT MISS YOUR WIFE OGE OR CHILD. DID I REPORT U TO THE MODS? NO because I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING. YOU WENT AHEAD AND REPORTED YOURSELF. YOU ARENT THAT SMART AFTER ALL.
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
benefitzte:

Don't just bother yourself believing him, he is the nestocynn is the same person as gwillonline, his cup will soon full. As him who he claims gwillonline duped.
Am working on him and he thinks he is smart. Check when gwillonline registered on NL and when nestocynn registered so who is older here and who is supposed to use d other to dupe. I TELL YOU CLINTON GODSWILL ONYEMA OKOLI THAT WITH THE LAST RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL I WOULD FISH YOU OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NAIRALAND, IF I MISS YOU I WONT MISS YOUR WIFE OGE OR CHILD. DID I REPORT U TO THE MODS? NO because I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING. YOU WENT AHEAD AND REPORTED YOURSELF. YOU ARENT THAT SMART AFTER ALL.

ah! shocked abeg o!
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
coollabman:

ah! shocked abeg o!
Dont beg him. let him say all the gibberish he has in his mouth. i have been eXplaining to him all the truth behind this darkness. He keep on saying rubbish, or did you make any sales conversation with us ?. Oga we no get ur chart record for our account so go ahead with your action infact you can come to our office
24,Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos.
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
nestocynn:

Dont beg him. let him say all the gibberish he has in his mouth. i have been eXplaining to him all the truth behind this darkness. He keep on saying rubbish, or did you make any sales conversation with us ?. Oga we no get ur chart record for our account so go ahead with your action infact you can come to our office
24,Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos.

benefitzte:

Sir. We aren't what you think we are. Godswill is our former staff and he handle all our online account, on one faithful day he duped one of our online customers, just beware Godswill is still online with another account, he also collected laptop from a seller here in ikeja with our reputation, and go away with it. and moreover GWILLONLINEMART is far different from nestocynn, and Compunet Nig Ltd dont do such tricky games you talking about, because we are far more than that, we import all our Laptops from UK/America. Sir we don't fraud We don't fraud we sell Laptops and Laptop accessories.
and you can come to our office for affirmation.
Office Address: 24,Otigba street, computer village,ikeja lagos.

who is the real representative of this company amongst you two?!
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by ewizard1: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
All these Computer village boys forming business company owners on Nairaland. There are some monikers i suspect on this Technology Market Community...
You see several threads opened by them!

They can supply you almost ANYTHING... Phones, Laptop, CCTV, Networking Installation, Security doors installation...

say wetin??
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
ewizard1:
All these Computer village boys forming business company owners on Nairaland. There are some monikers i suspect on this Technology Market Community...
They can supply you almost ANYTHING... Phones, Laptop, CCTV, Networking Installation, Security doors installation...
say wetin??
We are all hustling, or what did you espet ? and moreover our branch is in Surulere.
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Icecream4U(m): 1:47am On Jun 22, 2016
nestocynn:

We are all hustling, or what did you espet ? and moreover our branch is in Surulere.
answer the question above. Who is the real representative of this your company?
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by dauntless15(m): 5:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Nearly did business with this guys but for the timely intervention of that guy complaining, ama keep my money in my pocket and fingers crossed. I always insist pay on delivery after serious inspection. So duping me is damn hard
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by ceejay80s(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2016
dauntless15:
Nearly did business with this guys but for the timely intervention of that guy complaining, ama keep my money in my pocket and fingers crossed. I always insist pay on delivery after serious inspection. So duping me is damn hard

Guy keep ur money o

And also avoid james owunna too, he's a 419
Look him up on Facebook (james owunna)
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by dauntless15(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Guy keep ur money o

And also avoid james owunna too, he's a 419
Look him up on Facebook (james owunna)
lol dude how come u know them plenty like this, i wouldn't have even suspected foul play because i easily feel at home with people
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by miqos02(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
ewizard1:

say wetin??
lol
they are general contractors
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
For order and more enquires please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 08173163774 08120222440 come to our Office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
08091843283 08173163774 08120222440
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2016
For order and more enquires please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 08173163774 08120222440 come to our Office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 For Sale At Cheap Price / SOLD!!! / Mint Iphone X For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.