Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 (1150 Views)

Buy Laptop Power Bank A. K. A Inec Powerbank / ... / Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
I refer to the above thread as created by one nestocynn.
I would like this forum member to ask him some questions.
1. Where did nestocynn see anybody accuse gwillonline of fraud on this forum?
2. How can gwillonline who happened to have registered here before him now be using his company to defraud members?
3. How come he knows gwillonline so much when he is not the same person.
Truth is if anyone checks my profile you find out I was the person that reminded gwillonline that time was running out after I made payment to his GT bank account next thing he did was call and ask me if that was my moniker and pleaded with me to give him some time. Now he has abandoned the thread, his scam phone lines too. I never bothered reporting him to Mods because am cooking up something for him that he can't escape and if he does his family won't and he would get to know that it's not everyone he can scam in Nigeria.
I would be sending snapshots of my conversation with him and d teller I made payment with that he confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
benefitzte:
I refer to the above thread as created by one nestocynn.
I would like this forum member to ask him some questions.
1. Where did nestocynn see anybody accuse gwillonline of fraud on this forum?
2. How can gwillonline who happened to have registered here before him now be using his company to defraud members?
3. How come he knows gwillonline so much when he is not the same person.
Truth is if anyone checks my profile you find out I was the person that reminded gwillonline that time was running out after I made payment to his GT bank account next thing he did was call and ask me if that was my moniker and pleaded with me to give him some time. Now he has abandoned the thread, his scam phone lines too. I never bothered reporting him to Mods because am cooking up something for him that he can't escape and if he does his family won't and he would get to know that it's not everyone he can scam in Nigeria.
I would be sending snapshots of my conversation with him and d teller I made payment with that he confirmed.

hmmm... this is interesting

OK! earlier this month I wanted to purchase a laptop. I checked technology section and saw two interesting threads created by different monikers advertising the sale of laptops. one thread was opened by gwillonline, the other by nestocynn. one interesting thing about them was that the two "merchants" had their shops at the same location (actually the same building at computer village). I recounted my experience with godswill on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3171109/fraud-beware-guy-called-gwillonlinemart

After I decided not to meet up with godswill, I decided to patronise nestocynn. now, from the little I have been able to gather, these two peeps are well acquainted with each other. the guy operating the nestocynn account here on nairaland, olx and other social media/free classifieds websites isn't the owner of the "shop" where these goods are sold and he seems to be operating these accounts without the knowledge of his co-worker, because the price of products he quotes here are not the actual prices they are being sold.

its too bad that godswill decided to tarnish his image here on nairaland. the moment I interacted with him, I knew something was off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
My last conversation with him was on the 13th of June.

1 Share

Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good thing is that this guy keeps underestimating me.
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
coollabman:

hmmm... this is interesting

OK! earlier this month I wanted to purchase a laptop. I checked technology section and saw two interesting threads created by different monikers advertising the sale of laptops. one thread was opened by gwillonline, the other by nestocynn. one interesting thing about them was that the two "merchants" had their shops at the same location (actually the same building at computer village). I recounted my experience with godswill on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3171109/fraud-beware-guy-called-gwillonlinemart

After I decided not to meet up with godswill, I decided to patronise nestocynn. now, from the little I have been able to gather, these two peeps are well acquainted with each other. the guy operating the nestocynn account here on nairaland, olx and other social media/free classifieds websites isn't the owner of the "shop" where these goods are sold and he seems to be operating these accounts without the knowledge of his co-worker, because the price of products he quotes here are not the actual prices they are being sold.

its too bad that godswill decided to tarnish his image here on nairaland. the moment I interacted with him, I knew something was off!

Sir. We aren't what you think we are. Godswill is our former staff and he handle all our online account, on one faithful day he duped one of our online customers, just beware Godswill is still online with another account, he also collected laptop from a seller here in ikeja with our reputation, and go away with it. and moreover GWILLONLINEMART is far different from nestocynn, and Compunet Nig Ltd dont do such tricky games you talking about, because we are far more than that, we import all our Laptops from UK/America. Sir we don't fraud We don't fraud we sell Laptops and Laptop accessories.
and you can come to our office for affirmation.
Office Address: 24,Otigba street, computer village,ikeja lagos.
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
benefitzte:

Sir. We aren't what you think we are. Godswill is our former staff and he handle all our online account, on one faithful day he duped one of our online customers, just beware Godswill is still online with another account, he also collected laptop from a seller here in ikeja with our reputation, and go away with it. and moreover GWILLONLINEMART is far different from nestocynn, and Compunet Nig Ltd dont do such tricky games you talking about, because we are far more than that, we import all our Laptops from UK/America. Sir we don't fraud We don't fraud we sell Laptops and Laptop accessories.

hmmm...
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
benefitzte:

nestocynn post=
46787836:

Dont beg him. let him say all the gibberish he has in his mouth. i have been eXplaining to him all the truth behind this darkness. He keep on saying rubbish, or did you make any sales conversation with us ?. Oga we no get ur chart record for our account so go ahead with your action infact you can come to our office
24,Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos

now the both of you have given me reason to be suspicious! something is definitely fishy!
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
coollabman:

now the both of you have given me reason to be suspicious! something is definitely fishy!

U don't need to be suspicious, only time u wld hear something on this issue again. I was just push today to respond to this scanner without giving so much out already.
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
benefitzte:

U don't need to be suspicious, only time u wld hear something on this issue again. I was just push today to respond to this scanner without giving so much out already.

hmmm...
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
I am the op of this thread and am modifying this thread to say that GWILLONLINEMART IS NOT THE SAME AS NESTOCYNN. I met nestocynn on yesterday Friday and he let me know that gwillonlinemart was his sibling and employee that still dupe unsuspecting clients online using nestocynn's address and biz name. The issue was resolved by nestocynn though I lost some chunk of the money I paid to gwillonlinemart but I still thank nestocynn for his level of maturity. Thank you all.
I would like the mods to Pls take down this thread.
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by mavister(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Bunch of confused fellows
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by ceejay80s(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2016
mavister:
Bunch of confused fellows

Over confused fellows indeed....ir the said godswill guy is his sibling duping people , why has nestocynn not arrested him?
And he is keeping quite ,allowing him to be duping people the more

1 Like

Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
benefitzte:
I am the op of this thread and am modifying this thread to say that GWILLONLINEMART IS NOT THE SAME AS NESTOCYNN. I met nestocynn on yesterday Friday and he let me know that gwillonlinemart was his sibling and employee that still dupe unsuspecting clients online using nestocynn's address and biz name. The issue was resolved by nestocynn though I lost some chunk of the money I paid to gwillonlinemart but I still thank nestocynn for his level of maturity. Thank you all.
I would like the mods to Pls take down this thread.

mtschew! bunkum! angry I wonder who you think you're deceiving?! this cheap drama was for the sake of publicity. if I were the mods, I would ban you and nestocynn for this nonsense!
Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by chudyace: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Gwillonline is a scam, Pls guys beware, I came online and read where he advertised and ppl commended him for a biz well done. I made a call to him one morning to supply battery N charger for Lenovo G550 laptop he confirmed he has it. Unsuspectingly I sent 11k to his account and he acknowledged receipt, ever since he got the money all his contact lines are switched off or not REACHABLE. I kept it to myself and gave him benefit of a doubt maybe something happened to him or he lost his fones. It just dawned on me that I had been swindled when I googled his name and I saw series of complaints abt him. Attached are screenshots of our chats. Okoli Onyema Godswill (0164458272 GT bank), if u r reading dis writeup I just want to let u know that I believe strongly in karma, I only pity Ur parents or sibbllings or relations, cos dey they WILL BE ONES TO GET HURT.. It's a promise.... I don't forgive and I don't forget.... Enjoy d stipend while it last

Re: Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
The guy is fraudulent and still on the run he took my 30k and till now I haven't seen the laptop I paid for, I just began boiling his water when he begins to feel the heat I hope by then it won't be too late he should keep running oo I'm on your track

(1) (Reply)

Dell Precision, Lenovo Laptops Available / Iphone X,7plus,7,s8,s8plus,bb Key One,iphone 8 Plus For Sale! / Open Box 128gb 6gram Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.