Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Win A Syinix LED TV - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Win A Syinix LED TV (1057 Views)

See New Price | 25% Off Syinix LED 32'' TV + Free Wall Bracket And HDMI Cable / Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Syinix LED TV by TohKunBoh: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi everyone,there's an ongoing contest on Instagram at the moment and syinix is an home appliance company and they are giving out three exclusive TV's on Instagram and how to win is on the screenshot

No one seems to be participating in this contest and I think someone out here needs this TV,that's why I made this post. It costs 87000N (40inches)
Re: How To Win A Syinix LED TV by TohKunBoh: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is the screenshot

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters Under Fire For Sharing Photo Of Themselves Kissing On The Lips / Four Names / You Don't Have To Be Happy So Long As Your Marriage Is "Happy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.