Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Estimate Cost Of Fencing 6 Plots Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Cost Of Fencing 6 Plots Of Land (724 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt / Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estimate Cost Of Fencing 6 Plots Of Land by AppleofGod(f): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good day friends, I want to know the rough estimate of fencing 6plots of land so I make my budget. Thank you.
Re: Estimate Cost Of Fencing 6 Plots Of Land by Favored4gud: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
For your fencing budget it depends on the height the fence. Below is the link in Nairaland on how to calculate the estimate. Also you can find loads of information in the Properties section. That section gave me a lot of insight when building our second home. U wont believe the information you can find here, very informative. Although some standards used or shared were awkward to me but different folks with different strokes. Wish you the best in your endeavors. https://www.nairaland.com/2095730/calculating-numbers-blocks-need-fence/8#46993658
AppleofGod:
Good day friends, I want to know the rough estimate of fencing 6plots of land so I make my budget. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain To Let At Ibadan(pic) / House Hold Items For Sale / How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.