Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

At How Much Did You Exchange The Naira Today? (Also, See New Rates) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At How Much Did You Exchange The Naira Today? (Also, See New Rates) (817 Views)

How Much Did You Save In 2017? / What Happened To The Naira Swap / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At How Much Did You Exchange The Naira Today? (Also, See New Rates) by BahdXitixenn: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
For those of us that might be interested in the daily exchange rate of the Naira against the Dollar, I feel
it will be a good thing to have anyone with information both from the official bank rates and the black market to post the rates here (if the black market still exists).

So, at how much did you exchange our dear Naira against the greenback today? And at where?

This will help NLers who are interested in exchanging to know the best places to shop for the dollar.

I'll start. Here's the current prevailing interbank rate in screenshot:

1 Share

Re: At How Much Did You Exchange The Naira Today? (Also, See New Rates) by Olibboy: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
$1=#1

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale / See What GTB Bank ATM Showed Me / Uses Of Bulk SMS - Association, Professional Bodies And Government Bodies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.