Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Need A Keyboardist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A Keyboardist (790 Views)

Do You Want To Be A Professional Keyboardist? Get In Here / Need A Keyboardist In Your Church Or Show? / Guitarist, Violinist And Keyboardist Needed In Lagos, Ibadan And Abeokuta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Keyboardist by melodytunes: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
I need someone that can train me how to play a keyboard free of charge,I will be very glad if I can get someone here.
Re: I Need A Keyboardist by ifex370(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol...
grin
Re: I Need A Keyboardist by SuperSuave(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
I know and play contemporary keyboard and even that I can't teach you for free except you're ready to teach me something I need in return.

My advice: go to YouTube, there are thousands of tutorial videos you can download and grab something from, its even better there.
Re: I Need A Keyboardist by melodytunes: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
@supersuave thank you
Re: I Need A Keyboardist by SuperSuave(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
melodytunes:
@supersuave thank you
yo wlcm
Re: I Need A Keyboardist by emooo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
add me on watapp 08058820665
Re: I Need A Keyboardist by Niump3: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Dynamic Sounds reduced the price for upcoming artistes to be able to record a song for #7000 with quality production guaranteed and the artist get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,get access to shows and direct access to put his/her song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of their song at no cost. This is a unique promo which will take on for just a short period of time,so hurry now before it's too late.

Interested?
Contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This promo ends by 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Studio Configuration

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok,tooxclusive, and all other music sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #https://m.facebook.com/dynamicsoundss/?ref=finch_more
Re: I Need A Keyboardist by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol, while trying to learn to play the piano is a noble cause, nothing could be further than the truth that its gonna be for free. My main issue for u besides wanting to learn such a skill for free is that, given this mindset, you will most likely never learn to begin with. Because what u will finally invest, your time, is far more than any amount of money you'll spend eventually. So, just wanted to clear that notion for u. If u cant invest your money, u wont be able to invest the required time needed, talk less of making the effort to download videos.

(1) (Reply)

Miz Giz - Money In The Bank Ft Shanky Gery Prod By @kidawarri / Lyrics: Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh – Sere / Inno Blinkz – Function (prod. MKJ Beatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.