Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Photos- Hoodlums Set Akwa Ibom Church Ablaze For Disturbing Their Operations Wit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos- Hoodlums Set Akwa Ibom Church Ablaze For Disturbing Their Operations Wit (497 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts Odunlade Adekola And Yomi Gold For Disturbing America / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos- Hoodlums Set Akwa Ibom Church Ablaze For Disturbing Their Operations Wit by blog4all(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
HOOLIGANS invaded the Mount Zion Gospel Church, Aka-Itiam Assembly, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, weekend, sensationally setting the altar laden with music instruments on fire because the pastor and his members were frustrating their criminal operations in the area with constant prayers and day-to-day activities.

A resident, who preferred anonymity, said that heavily armed youths stormed the sanctuary, last Friday, while the people were asleep, wrecked havoc and melted into thin air.
Asked if there was leadership crisis in the church, he said there was none to his knowledge. The church did not hold its usual Sunday service because of the attack that has sparked tension in the area.
Pastor dumbfounded
The stunned Resident Pastor, Elijah Inyang, said the relationship between Aka –Itiam Assembly established June 10, 2011 and the community was convivial and there was no leadership tussle.
“Well, I am short of words because this type of incident has never happened. They broke into the church and as you can see, destroyed our altar, set it on fire and destroyed all the musical instruments.
“When I came in this morning, I saw smoke billowing from the place. Perhaps, their intention was to burn down the building, but God had to stop them.
“No one has been caught and I have never had any issue with my members. Therefore, it is still a surprise to me.
I am appealing to the Akwa Ibom state government and all the security agencies to come to our aid.
The matter should be investigated to know the cause and also bring those involved to book to avoid future occurrence,” he said. His members, who came for worship for service, could not believe their eyes, but the pastor consoled them.

Read more with photos @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/photos-hoodlums-set-akwa-ibom-church-ablaze-disturbing-operations-prayers/
Re: Photos- Hoodlums Set Akwa Ibom Church Ablaze For Disturbing Their Operations Wit by Ezedon(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
God will also set them ablaze

(1) (Reply)

50k At Stake. Pls Help / Must Read: Shina Peller Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Basketmouth’s Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Birthday With Hot New Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.