Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased (18495 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Npower's Site Opens For Recruitment / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Donprayer(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Npower site has reopened and it seems all previous applications have been erased. I just reapplied and it went well despite the fact that I have applied before. See for yourself http://portal.npower.gov.ng
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
No previous data was erased pls stop spreading false info and multiple applications if an automatic disqualification angry
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by murphyrichy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Donprayer:
Npower site has reopened and it seems all previous applications have been erased. I just reapplied and it went well despite the fact that I have applied before. See for yourself http://portal.npower.gov.ng
serious? did you receive acknowledgement e-mail from them after applying?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by efficiencie(m): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2016
@princeofpeace the op is simply being logical and i think his logic is sound. Tho i have not tried it but if what the op says is true about him reapplying and having his application being treated successfully despite applying previously then it is possible that the previous application information has been erased.

I remember applying for some of my people and realized that the NYSC call up number could not be edited and after sending the application I got no confirmation of a successful application. These suggest that the site had some problems that needed fixing and it the OP reapplied successfully without being barred, as observed when i tried reapplying, then there is a high probability that he could be right...

The issue of multiple applications was not raised by the admins of the program and this is due to the fact that the website is designed to bar multiple applications. The OP is quite smart! Kudos!!

4 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 21, 2016
People are saying it will go if you reapply again on the new site despite the fact that you just finished applying.
I don't want to belief they will erase d data of over 500000 applications that was published they received within two days
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by kayStelly(f): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Another method to disqualify numerous candidates... Register again and u re automatically disqualified.. Simple instruction you wont adhere to. They av been no memo from them to ask pple to re apply... Erased ko,

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by efficiencie(m): 1:03am On Jun 21, 2016
...but for those that reapplied, did you guys get a confirmation of a successful application in your mail box? This is the main issue here!

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by joshrare(m): 1:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Am tired of this npower rubbish, different information flying around because of lack adequate site...
I have tried applying with my phone, it wasn't working. I also used a computer, yet its same story...

I'm tired joor, seem like I will free buhari and 500 masquerade jobs and continue hustling the street...

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Lifehack: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Eh undecided
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by efficiencie(m): 2:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Hello people, i just reapplied for myself and someone else and it went hitch free! I suggest you reapply if you had problems with the previous application.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by sosodevf(m): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2016
efficiencie:
Hello people, i just reapplied for myself and someone else and it went hitch free! I suggest you reapply if you had problems with the previous application.

how far notification
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Solahted: 4:32am On Jun 21, 2016
I want to know if registration is no longer the first thing to do on npower.gov.ng website.Because whenever I log in to their website, registration page is not coming first again. It takes me directly to a page where I can enter personnel information, email address, phone no, bvn e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mayskit4luv(m): 4:41am On Jun 21, 2016
That's an evidence of what you are gonna get upon successful re-application. I guess the op is right.

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by toneochuko(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls did any one notice dis,i apply b4 on d 13 of june i got d refrence number,2days after i recive another number.yesterday i notice d site was change i try apply again and it accpt my informatin,dis moring i got another refrence number.so if u hv apply b4 sincet last week try apply again
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by herdeyshenor(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Interesting
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2016
what a country ? frustrating people's life just cuz of mere N23k.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by funstufz: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Anybody with info on the deadline for application..
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by lovemko(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
funstufz:
Anybody with info on the deadline for application..

Cant seem to find the registration page here... anyone with d link? Can help post it . Tnks
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
what a country ? frustrating people's life just cuz of mare N23k.

Stop blaming the country. Your life was messed up from birth. Stop putting your frustration on FG. N23k small abi? As if he earns anything already. mtchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by funstufz: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Try:

http://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply

lovemko:

Cant seem to find the registration page here... anyone with d link? Can help post it . Tnks
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by cmonek(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Registered successfully with the new site.. thanks for the info @op. The hustle continues ..
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

Stop blaming the country. Your life was messed up from birth. Stop putting your frustration on FG. N23k small abi? As if he earns anything already. mtchew.

omo ale, your keep earning your 23k untill you get grey hair, did i tell you that i am looking for your 23k job only pity those who are frustrated by it. if you quote me again i will send you back home olodo

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
No previous data was erased pls stop spreading false info and multiple applications if an automatic disqualification angry
everyone and u inclusive av done multiple registration. You only stop trying when their Database says ur info is with them. I pity those thinking their information is with Npower. U should get a msg like.... Ur info is already in the N-Power Database, else u don enter one chance.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

bad mouth, must u yab him dt way ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

omo ale, your keep earning your 23k untill you get grey hair. if you quote me again i will send you back home olodo

You know you are a bastard, that is why u are not answering the question. So Omo ale jati jati, how much do you earn now, if you are even earning at all. grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
franciskaine:
bad mouth, must u yab him dt way ?

Smelly Mouth....Good day.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

Smelly Mouth....Good day.
lol, don't pour invectives on me ooo. I no follow. Just saying u should av been more diplomatic in response. A nice day!
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

You know you are a bastard, that is why u are not answering the question. So Omo ale jati jati, how much do you earn now, if you are even earning at all. grin grin grin grin

This son of a Bitchhh quote me again, to answer your question, i can feed your entire family for 20years in adavance. good luck on your 23k teaching job that is only if they pay you your salary as when due..hunger go soon kill you

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
franciskaine:
lol, don't pour invectives on me ooo. I no follow. Just saying u should av been more diplomatic in response. A nice day!

lol. You too, have a nice day.
Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by mukhcech(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

This son of a Bitchhh quote me again, to answer your question, i can feed your entire family for 20years in adavance. good luck on your 23k teaching job that is only if they pay you your salary as when due..hunger go soon kill you

Lol, before hunger go kill me, Frustration and madness would have long buried you. Have you applied for the programme? Do you even have the qualification to apply?. lest I forget, if at all u work. Are u sure u are earning up to N23k?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

Lol, before hunger go kill me, Frustration and madness would have long buried you. Have you applied for the programme? Do you even have the qualification to apply?. lest I forget, if at all u work. Are u sure u are earning up to N23k?

This boy go and chop shiit, i don't drag issue with poor people.go and face your 23k job,and dont forget to pay your tithe ohh

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased by abbeyty(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

This boy go and chop shiit, i don't drag issue with poor people.go and face your 23k job,and dont forget to pay your tithe ohh

lol, that was harsh is the guy a pig ? come to think of it N23.00 is less than £50. too some for a teaching job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / N-EXIT Training Information / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.