Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities (1448 Views)

. / Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV / Is Freelancing As A Software Programmer Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities by cyriltochi: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Campusmarket.ng - Nigeria's No1 Students Online Marketplace Campusmarket.ng is a huge ads site. Any student or small and large scale business enterprise within Nigeria higher institution can register on it and add product for sale within their location or respective campuses/institution. It also enables student or users view and buy product within their respective institution with the same day delivery. All products are divided into categories. Among them accommodation, appliances, computers, mobile phones, tablet, clothing, shoes, jewellery and much more. To learn about the potential product and institutions/campuses quickly and easily. Each institution or campuses has a page, select your institution or campus then each product has a type, size, range, price, functions and photos. Unlike online stores and shopping malls to buy product, campusmarket.ng is an open market that enable undergraduate explore their entrepreneurship culture without stress hence create a shop and sell their product without manual labour and stress combine. Campusmarket.ng enables users to sell their product from their comfort zone with little or no cost as our service is free for product placement with no fee charges.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities by teampregar(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
I like ur idea but please make it work in a way that only students in a particular university can buy something from students in that university. For example, if i am in NDU i can only see things to buy by people who are in NDU. If not how can a student in NDU buy something from sm1 in unilag , who will transport the good for them?? is it ur company??. So i advise u to do it dat way
Re: A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities by BekBek(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
First I would say it's a great idea you got there.

The person before me made a great suggestion. And also, you need to work on the mobile version of the site.

If possible, you can develop Android or iOS app for it.

And work on your marketing skills.

I hope to see this project go places
Re: A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities by teampregar(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2016
BekBek:
First I would say it's a great idea you got there.

The person before me made a great suggestion. And also, you need to work on the mobile version of the site.

If possible, you can develop Android or iOS app for it.

And work on your marketing skills.

I hope to see this project go places
Yes , @OP, most users of the web now prefer using it on mobile, so the sooner u do a native mobile app the better, because most youths dont like typing a URL in a browser anymore
Re: A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities by nellykingz(m): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Fortunately, the campusmarket app is already out there on Google Play Store, Amazon store, App store, and so many other app stores worldwide.
Download it, check it, give us a review and tell your friends about it. For the Google play store, here's the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appymaker.nelson2323

follow us on social networks: Facebook: www.facebook.com/campusmarket9ja
Instagram :www.instagram.com/campumarket9ja
Twitter handle is also campumarket9ja.
You won't regret downloading this app. Share with your friends too!!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background / How Much Should I Charge To Build A Static Website For An NGO / Understanding Object Oriented Programming (OOP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.