Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV (1484 Views)

Is A Degree In Computer Science Still Worth It??? / For Computer Science Students / A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by gidimasters(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2016
Good morning to you all, i'm a computer science undergraduate and i've read alot about the wonderful course.

But i'm having some little challenges which i would love to get a good solution to.

As a computer science student, i want to know the skills needed to boost one's cv... like online degrees etc...

Because i don't think i have any skill yet that will surely boost my cv...

Tho my concentration area is basically Web Design&Development and little of programming(java).

please help: lalasticlala, javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA mynd44
Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by gidimasters(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2016
tripplephi:

Go to a computer Institute like NIIT AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS THERE. MUST YOU COME HERE TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE IN CSC? Couldn't you go to websites of any computer school and find out available courses? Or buy guardian news papers and see the requirements for jobs under BSc csc. I really wonder at you o. You fellow course mates would know but there again you just had to ask on Nairaland and not even Google. Grow up please. Soon some one would come and ask how to brush his teeth or even how to wear a new shirt here.

Mtchew
well, i didnt ask u personally hence i see no reason why you should comment... i think your brain should be working wella than expected. if you cant contribute positively why not shut ur mouth up... didnt i know google exist before coming here... there's a reason for every action.,.. rather, i think you should grow up and receive sense.... you are older than the shit you typed here...

1 Like

Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by codemarshal08(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
gidimasters:
Tho my concentration area is basically Web Design&Development and little of programming(java).

The Area marked red in the above Quote is one skill you will need.
Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by gidimasters(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=codemarshal08 post=45642767][/quote]egbon, Pls Contribute
Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by gidimasters(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2016
codemarshal08:

The Area marked red in the above Quote is one skill you will need.
yea, i know i'm into java but lets take for example, as a networker u need ccna, cisco certification.... buh as my area is mainly web and prog, what/which certifications can make my cv sweet... maybe online certification sha
Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by codemarshal08(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2016
gidimasters:
yea, i know i'm into java but lets take for example, as a networker u need ccna, cisco certification.... buh as my area is mainly web and prog, what/which certifications can make my cv sweet... maybe online certification sha

Your degree is enough for now. Work more on your programming skills (have a portfolio).

1 Like

Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by gidimasters(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
codemarshal08:

Your degree is enough for now. Work more on your programming portfolio.
thanks sir, i need comments like this not tripplephi 's comment
Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by GoodBoi1(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2016
You can try freecodecamp.com you will get port folio and certificates
Re: Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV by gidimasters(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2016
GoodBoi1:
You can try freecodecamp.com you will get port folio and certificates
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) / Help I Am Ready To Pay 5k Or More For Someone To Help Me Hack A Facebook Account / Do Programmers In Other States Outside Lagos Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.