Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode (9414 Views)

How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
I understand that I've written a post on this before and some people were complaining it didn't work for them.

well, I've come up with the ultimate method that has a 98% chance of working since it involves data from my personal unlocked fifa 14 Apk.

all you do is, download the file unpack and move the folder to device memory/Android/data/ but before moving delete the initial fifa 14 data present in that folder already.

note I said data not obb folder.
data folder is about 12 mb or there about.
after doing that, launch the game tap on check existing purchase and your fifa 14 should be unlocked.

any problem ask using the reply option.
download the fifa 14 unlock file here

http://www.droidpost.com/2016/06/best-how-unlock-fifa-14-apk-offline-mode.html
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by teezeelee: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Can you give us anoda link for d FIFA its not downloading from there?...pls I really mid that FIFA
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2016
teezeelee:
Can you give us anoda link for d FIFA its not downloading from there?...pls I really mid that FIFA
do you mean the fifa 14 apk and obb or this new data I uploaded?
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Dharmik: 5:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Not working
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Dharmik:
Not working
how would you move from one post to another Typing its not working when you haven't tried any?

this particular method works long as you download and copy the right files.
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Dharmik: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
I tried both first lucky patcher trick..but in that method i patched and showing 13%luck and n2 success...bt when i open game click unlock now..then not any money mention in that...and also lucky patcher pop up not came...
And in this method i moved your 12mb files to android/data after open the game click unlock...but still not able to unlock...
I want to know still lucky patcher trick workingbcz previously about 1 month before i have successfully unlocked by lucky patcher method in my previous phone...
Want to unlock this badlyy..help...
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by luckshine: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Tnks it work.
For those of u it didn't work for, make sure you download this version of the apk in the blog i.e version 1.3.6 and click on ur obb file i.e '' ''com.ea.game.fifa14_row'' if u see something like this main.136.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb u re go to go, but if see something like this main.132.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb just click rename and change that 2 to 6 that is all.
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by teezeelee: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
henryobinna:
do you mean the fifa 14 apk and obb or this new data I uploaded?
yes
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Dharmik: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
[I tried both first lucky patcher trick..but in that method i patched and showing 13%luck and n2 success...bt when i open game click unlock now..then not any money mention in that...and also lucky patcher pop up not came...
And in this method i moved your 12mb files to android/data after open the game click unlock...but still not able to unlock...
I want to know still lucky patcher trick workingbcz previously about 1 month before i have successfully unlocked by lucky patcher method in my previous phone...
Want to unlock this badlyy..help...quote author=henryobinna post=46768881] how would you move from one post to another Typing its not working when you haven't tried any?

[/quote]
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Dharmik: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=henryobinna post=46768881] how would you move from one post to another Typing its not working when you haven't tried any?

I tried both first lucky patcher trick..but in that method i patched and showing 13%luck and n2 success...bt when i open game click unlock now..then not any money mention in that...and also lucky patcher pop up not came...
Want to unlock this badlyy..help...
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Alli9k(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
wow..working perfectly.. didn't even click purchase...very easy ...thanks alot
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Dharmik post=46784687][/quote]hi, when you replaced your fifa 14 data file/folder in the 'data' folder with the new one I uploaded and launch the game, did the unlock button write 'purchased'?

if no, then something wasn't done right.
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
teezeelee:
yes
hi, the download links have been updated now
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Alli9k:
wow..working perfectly.. didn't even click purchase...very easy ...thanks alot
I'm glad it worked for you. you're welcomed
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by sauceEEP(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mine is not working, I've tried virtually all the versions with the data file but none unlocked....
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2016
sauceEEP:
Mine is not working, I've tried virtually all the versions with the data file but none unlocked....
don't try it with all versions, just version 1.3.6.

when you replaced your initial data file with my own did the unlock button write 'purchased'?
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by sauceEEP(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2016
henryobinna:
don't try it with all versions, just version 1.3.6.

when you replaced your initial data file with my own did the unlock button write 'purchased'?
Am currently having the version 136 and after replacing it with your data, the unlock button never showed purchased and if click check for existing purchase it still gave me error of not connecting to playstore. I wonder where I got it wrong?
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2016
sauceEEP:

Am currently having the version 136 and after replacing it with your data, the unlock button never showed purchased and if click check for existing purchase it still gave me error of not connecting to playstore. I wonder where I got it wrong?
well, this is strange.

I'll advice you try this first method http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/04/how-to-unlock-fifa-14-apk-offline.html, after that then you come back to this current one.

it should work for you
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Dharmik: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
This method also not working for me...i want one file..if anyone has unlocked fifa 14 and if rooted..so jst go to es file explorer and enable root explorer and go to the page i have attach a pic...in that pic in es go to data folder and also there is another data..in that data u will see com.ea.game.fifa14_row..upload that folder so i can download...so i think if i replace this folder then i can able to unlock fifa 14..

Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dharmik:
This method also not working for me...i want one file..if anyone has unlocked fifa 14 and if rooted..so jst go to es file explorer and enable root explorer and go to the page i have attach a pic...in that pic in es go to data folder and also there is another data..in that data u will see com.ea.game.fifa14_row..upload that folder so i can download...so i think if i replace this folder then i can able to unlock fifa 14..
the particular file you're asking someone to upload for you is the same I uploaded and wrote about in this post.
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Dharmik: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=henryobinna post=46817951]the particular file you're asking someone to upload for you is the same I uploaded and wrote about in this post.
[no its a different folder..if you rooted then that folder is in es file explorer left side jst open menu in that u will see local just tap on it...in that local there are five option homepage,home,device,download etc....in that go to device/data/data.. in that data folder there are lots off folder in that u will see com.ea.game.fifa14_row...i want that file...hope u understand ]
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Dharmik post=46819511][/quote]ok
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by lafayette(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Are u still looking for reliable methods to unlock your Android fifa 14? Checkout below link

http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/08/fully-unlocked-fifa-14-apk-data-is-here.html

No root, no lucky patcher needed.. just download, install and enjoy full features
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by Tonymic4life(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
henryobinna:
I understand that I've written a post on this before and some people were complaining it didn't work for them.

well, I've come up with the ultimate method that has a 98% chance of working since it involves data from my personal unlocked fifa 14 Apk.

all you do is, download the file unpack and move the folder to device memory/Android/data/ but before moving delete the initial fifa 14 data present in that folder already.

note I said data not obb folder.
data folder is about 12 mb or there about.
after doing that, launch the game tap on check existing purchase and your fifa 14 should be unlocked.

any problem ask using the reply option.
download the fifa 14 unlock file here

http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/06/best-how-unlock-fifa-14-apk-offline-mode.html
weldone bro. U av bin helpful buh pls must ur phone b rooted for this unlocked version? Pls reply Asap. I nid dis fifa badly
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by investigator007: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wow nice one I tried it and it did thanks a lot
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by charlesjaja: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Obinmahenry please send me your fifa14 date saved file through this email charlesytwist@gmail.com, the website you provided is no longer available thank you
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by charlesjaja: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Investagor pls send the fifa14 unlocked saved file to my email@ charlesytwist@gmail.com
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by trinity11(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
pls man, that site is no longer functioning can you pls send me the file via email? @ Obimahenry @ Charles

henryidjighere@gmail.com

thanks palz
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by pizzle123(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
plz can u plz send the fifa 14 to my email as well @dolaposubair123@yahoo.com
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
trinity11:
pls man, that site is no longer functioning can you pls send me the file via email? @ Obimahenry @ Charles

henryidjighere@gmail.com

thanks palz

sorry, the link has been updated with the working one
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by trinity11(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
henryobinna:

sorry, the link has been updated with the working one

thanks man,
although mine is v1.28 do u think this method will work?
Re: Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode by henryobinna(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
trinity11:

thanks man,
although mine is v1.28 do u think this method will work?

yes if all the files you have are meant for your specific version

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help...!!! Mtn Cug Line / Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / Mtn Cancels Friends & Family, Zain Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.