Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance (5960 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by postmann: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol.. cheesy

Will 'wise' women gree? grin

Can I crave your indulgence, comrade?
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
prettynerd:
tnks everyone for taking ur time to reply, actually heard her side of the story, she said it was consensual, her current boyfrnd had to force her to confess to me after she confessed all her sexcapades to him which is the condition for him to marry her, she didn't even want me to know at all, she even called my fiance ( if i can still call him dat) and was quarelling with him for telling me, she said there was no emotions involved, she was just having weird fun and seduced him cos she thought we won't last too, i've never done anything to hurt her before o, only that i get angry with her a lot for living a careless life, the worst part is that she did same thing to two of my aunts husband. I feel she needs help mentally, but she still behave very normal only for this unveiled secret, STILL SHOCKED!
Glad to know you heard her side of the story. Now the ball is in your court, decide wisely and follow your heart. God bless you.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by talk2alabama: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Glad to know you heard her side of the story. Now the ball is in your court, decide wisely and follow your heart. God bless you.
heey prettiepearlz, watsup? How u doing
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
heey prettiepearlz, watsup? How u doing
I am doing great and you?
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by talk2alabama: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

I am doing great and you?
am fine.. smiley

Urm without wasting ur valuable time, i'd like to seek for your support to vote Mysticgal on Saturday for the Miss nairaland contest..

I'll be very very grateful for your support..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Akinkunmi0777(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
am fine.. smiley

Urm without wasting ur valuable time, i'd like to seek for your support to vote Mysticgal on Saturday for the Miss nairaland contest..

I'll be very very grateful for your support..
yes bro, na mysticgal we want pls come out enmass.

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by mysticgal(f): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Akinkunmi0777:
yes bro, na mysticgal we want pls come out enmass.
Thank you kiss
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by nnamdibig(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Teespice:

ogbeni keep quiet abeg.
if the roles were reversed, your type would do even worse.
you must really be a genus to know my type.

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by troy20(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't think I will have the moral courage to wait for you to make your decision if I where your fiance.I will quit the relationship at this stage.don't think I'll bear the punishment of you loving me any less eventually either.this is the honourable thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by crackhaus: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2016
postmann:

Can I crave your indulgence, comrade?
Sure, what's up.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by postmann: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
crackhaus:

Sure, what's up.

I don't know if you've been booked already, but I need your vote tomorrow Saturday in the on going beauty contest.

I'll truly appreciate your support.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Eloho77(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
i'm sorry to hear about your situation. I can't even imagine the hurt you are going through. My advice to you is to try and forgive both of them,
NOT FOR THEIR SAKE, BUT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. If you carry that unforgiveness in you, you will just hurt yourself even more. It's hard i know, but just forgive them. But don't trust the two of them again. Because trust is not given freely but earned, and they do not deserve to have the trust of someone like you.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by 5minsmadness: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
prettynerd:
tnks everyone for taking ur time to reply, actually heard her side of the story, she said it was consensual, her current boyfrnd had to force her to confess to me after she confessed all her sexcapades to him which is the condition for him to marry her, she didn't even want me to know at all, she even called my fiance ( if i can still call him dat) and was quarelling with him for telling me, she said there was no emotions involved, she was just having weird fun and seduced him cos she thought we won't last too, i've never done anything to hurt her before o, only that i get angry with her a lot for living a careless life, the worst part is that she did same thing to two of my aunts husband. I feel she needs help mentally, but she still behave very normal only for this unveiled secret, STILL SHOCKED!

She's a nymphomaniac, or better yet the family slut. She's slept with two of her own aunties husbands and decided to put your fiancee on her list. I have a feeling you're not going to be the last victim in that family.

It's a tough decision. I'd say if you have a forgiving spirit you should forgive your man, especially if he has been faithful and hasnt shown any other bad habit or sign of misbehavior. We all have secrets we are not proud of and hopefully his own has come out. It will be really sickening if you lose your chance at happiness and marrying someone who has grown to really love u and has even built a successful business with u, all because of a philandering sister who can't keep it in her pants.

Out of curiosity , do your aunties know their niece slept with thier husbands and if yes what was thier reaction? Have they told your mom?

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by AuroraB(f): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
troy20:
I don't think I will have the moral courage to wait for you to make your decision if I where your fiance.I will quit the relationship at this stage.don't think I'll bear the punishment of you loving me any less eventually either.this is the honourable thing to do.
cool cool cool
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by crackhaus: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
postmann:

I don't know if you've been booked already, but I need your vote tomorrow Saturday in the on going beauty contest.

I'll truly appreciate your support.
I've been courted behind the scenes by a friend of another contestant. gringrin
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by postmann: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
crackhaus:

I've been courted behind the scenes by a friend of another contestant. gringrin

Then I perfectly understand, comrade. But still, my card is on the table.
wink
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by crackhaus: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
postmann:

Then I perfectly understand, comrade. But still, my card is on the table.
wink
No P.

I will go through their profiles tomorrow and see how they answered the questions, I might end up choosing someone else. grin
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by joseph1832(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
crackhaus:

No P.

I will go through their profiles tomorrow and see how they answered the questions, I might end up choosing someone else. grin
Spoken like a real man, devoid of sentiment. You've earned yourself a follow.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by crackhaus: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Spoken like a real man, devoid of sentiment. You've earned yourself a follow.
Hehehe.. grin
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by RiffRaff: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2016
It is such a sad story but it has happened, the pandora box is open. There is nothing more you can do at this point.

Did u hear what your sister wanted to talk to you about after he confessed? He said it happened just once, it could be more than once they could be hooking up behind your back.
It took 3 years to get to this confession at a moment when he felt threatened that your sister is about to spill.
He didnt confess out of guilt, could it be that something happet between him & your sister? their lil affair turned sour, hence the threat, counter threat & confession.

Anyways all that doesn't matter. The real question now is: Do you want to spend the rest of your life everyday waking up to a man that betrayed you & slept with your sister? can u cope or deal with that?
if your answer is yes!! i'd say forgive & forget *i dunno how people do that*

If not, no need crying over split milk. you are young, you will meet lot of amazing men in life who wouldn't sleep with your sister. who would be responsible enough to know what line shouldnt be crossed no matter how unserious a relationship look. who has SELF CONTROL & take responsibility for their actions.

It will be hard but you have to move on.

As for your sister being loose, it is no excuse. A grown up man shouldn't stoop so low no matter the temptation.

This suitation is so disgusting i can't even imagine talking to someone like that again let alone think of forgiving & continuing such relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! / My Crush On A Married Woman.. / Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.