Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,741 members, 7,855,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? (893 Views)

How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? / How To Stream Youtube Videos With Airtel Social Plans Data / Official Thread For PES 2017 Android Game : Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by PollyAnn(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2016
It's great to enjoy and play Android games like Clash Royale on your phone, but one annoying thing is that the phone size is limited. Therefore, it’s not quite convenient for enjoying better visual experience especially when sharing gameplay with friends. To solve this issue, I found one feasible solution which is by streaming Android Game to my computer. Not only the game but also the sound can be cast to pc without any lag in real time.

For more details on how to do this trick, you can check steps below.

1. Launch this Android Recorder on your computer.

2. Click the more icon and select "Options", then configure some general settings.

3. Open the notification shade in your Android phone, and find "Cast" from the menu and tap it. Then you can find the icon with your computer name on it, tap it for connection. Next, hit "done" to complete connection.

4. Now you can see your device's screen is displayed on your computer.

5. Play a game as you wish. Then you can view the projected screen at the same time. And you can choose to display screen in full screen.

Tips: If you cannot find "Cast" icon in your phone, then you can go to google play store to download and install Google Cast for connection. This app is free and safe, you don’t need to worry about that. Once it’s installed and launched, hit more icon and select "Cast screen/audio".

1 Like

Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by mezki(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2016
thanks bro thumb up
Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by Obagoblog(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2016
Very good... Can it work for browsing
Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by PollyAnn(m): 2:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Obagoblog:
Very good... Can it work for browsing

yup, it can also stream other screen activities like browsing, video clips, e-books, video call and many more.

1 Like

Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by NickZhao: 2:32am On Jun 22, 2016
I use it to stream car games and it just runs smoothly. Nice tool!
Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by Friedyokes: 3:02am On Jun 22, 2016
The link is to an apk file how do I launch it on my PC
Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by PollyAnn(m): 3:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Friedyokes:
The link is to an apk file how do I launch it on my PC

Hi, this is not an apk link, it's a webpage link, you can go to it and launch the application online or download it to desktop for using.
Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by Joyce1008: 2:04am On Jun 27, 2016
I tried it and it's effective indeed. Thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Stream Android Game to Windows/Mac? by PollyAnn(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Joyce1008:
I tried it and it's effective indeed. Thanks for sharing.

smileyhope you enjoy using it

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today / Connecting An Iphone 7 To The Macbook Pro Requires $19 Adapter / Infinix Zero 4 OIS And Laser Auto Focus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.