Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today (854 Views)

9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike / Senate Pledges To Intervene In Plans To Increase Cost Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
I can not remember the guy name now but I met him here. I am with his number and data pictures. I pay him #500 to get 2gb and from 10am till now I have not heard from him. though the money I'd small but I am posting so that people will be aware.
I learnt my lesson the hard way but I want advice everyone Reding this, don't patronize all this guys saleing data's.. better buy straight from the network. many are scams..

Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
that is the guy number....

Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
these are our conversation on WhatsApp.its very painful when take advantage of you. I am pained not because of the money but its very bad. I even borrowb the money just because I needed to do some online jobs. I forgive him. God will judge him

Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by iliyande(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
I am sorry bro?

But let me ask a question sir. Is that data price look real to you?

Let's try avoid this thing repeating itself

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
iliyande:
I am sorry bro?
But let me ask a question sir. Is that data price look real to you?
Let's try avoid this thing repeating itself
heap.greed got better of me there... would have go for Glo #500 1gb for 10days. hard way to learn my lesson I guess
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by khalhokage(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
After all the warnings a lot of people post on Nairaland about this particular fraudster you still fell in his trap.
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
khalhokage:
After all the warnings a lot of people post on Nairaland about this particular fraudster you still fell in his trap.

I nu know ooooo... wish I knew.. anyway I posted it to warn people....
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by iamademola(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
heya....sorry bro...
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
The amount of fools on this nairaland eeh ...only God knows.. you fools dunno subscription codes to go about and be sending money n cards for someone else to send you data??...every single day ,I was scammed ds ,I was scammed Dt ...abeg go rest.....ntoooooooooor
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
I just wonder how people keep falling for this cheap scam everyday. And to know there are some people that are scammed but refuse to post it online. Hmm, this guy must be making some change for himself. The funny thing is the guy uses the same advert all the time without even changing anything, same phone number and yet peoole still fall for this? Nairalanders sef

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Nelson21(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin grin

na wa.
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Okwori12(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sorry about that bro.
But you are supposed to be afraid of that price. It doesn't look real to me. Or you think that ordinary people will produce data. Awof dey pain belly o. Mtn 1gig is N600
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by busuyi44: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by busuyi44: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
7E132AB4 this is bbm pin. A trial will convince you. No worries no scams!
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
BADNEAT:
The amount of fools on this nairaland eeh ...only God knows.. you fools dunno subscription codes to go about and be sending money n cards for someone else to send you data??...every single day ,I was scammed ds ,I was scammed Dt ...abeg go rest.....ntoooooooooor

hash from you But Thanks all the same. have learnt my lessons
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
iamademola:
heya....sorry bro...
thamkz bro
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
greenhulk:
I just wonder how people keep falling for this cheap scam everyday. And to know there are some people that are scammed but refuse to post it online. Hmm, this guy must be making some change for himself. The funny thing is the guy uses the same advert all the time without even changing anything, same phone number and yet peoole still fall for this? Nairalanders sef
I never knew before now But my eyes are open now
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Sirjohn84(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
busuyi44:
https://www.nairaland.com/1790563/cheapmobiledata-mtn-glo-etisalat-airtel this guy is reliable,he doesn't scam people
once bitten twice shy. will never ever again do bbusiness with pipo that sale onnline data again no matter how geniue it iz
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by ikombe: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Xionez(m): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Get from Rooneyboy. Here is his number 08036998597. He is, IMHO, my first and last bus top. Always available but i wouldn't fib, due to the number of customers it would take time for him to answer you. But once its your turn, it will be done.

He is also on Nairaland. Check for a thread created by him on the Tech Market.

Since i met him, i get my data as paid for. No stories.

P.S. Rooneyboy, no slack o. If you mess up, i will just edit this comment. Simples. This is the very first time i am recommending someone on NL since i created this username and i always try my very best to get my facts so that it can help others.

The number of scams on NL is getting out of hand. Please, deal with data resellers that have been recommended by not less than 25 usernames, who are also active members of NL and not someone that just registered less than a year ago.

I did my research well and landed with him. Been satisfied ever since.
Re: Beware Of Data Salers Here. How I Was Scam Today by Rooneyboy(m): 1:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Xionez:
Get from Rooneyboy. Here is his number 08036998597. He is, IMHO, my first and last bus top. Always available but i wouldn't fib, due to the number of customers it would take time for him to answer you. But once its your turn, it will be done.

He is also on Nairaland. Check for a thread created by him on the Tech Market.

Since i met him, i get my data as paid for. No stories.

P.S. Rooneyboy, no slack o. If you mess up, i will just edit this comment. Simples. This is the very first time i am recommending someone on NL since i created this username and i always try my very best to get my facts so that it can help others.

The number of scams on NL is getting out of hand. Please, deal with those who has been recommended by not less than 25 usernames, who should be an active members of NL and not someone that just registered less than a year ago.

I did my research well and landed with him. Been satisfied ever since.

Thanks sir , I can't F... Up , u are one understanding customer that knows what it takes to do business.

FORTUNATELY , one chap on NL has promised to spoil my name on NL for not being satisfied with my service , whilst he thinks he is spoiling , he doesn't know he's bringing me more customers .(More than I can even manage) , more reason I had to pause my advert .

Lastly sir , if I don't pick ur calls during working hours pls don't take offense , cos these days office duties take most of my time , sending messages or whatsapp is more effective .

Thank u once again for the mention and may God bless ur hustle .

(1) (Reply)

The Best Chinese Android Phones / Why Mtn Why! / Blackberry Classic For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.