Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) (941 Views)

Publish Your Business Commercial Videos On TV Channel Watch In Over 50 Countries / Push Your Brands, Products, Contents To Over 50,0000 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) by Syrine234: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Have you ever asked yourself why the apple is selling much in Nigeria It is because we don't plant it here and some people have discovered the hidden secret of making large profit from it.
Do you know you can make it big exporting food stuffs outside Nigeria?i am going to teach able Nigerians how to export foodstuffs,..
I will be teaching on how to get the food stuffs,get it delivered to your door step,how to package it,where to place it for free and get international buyers(over 50 countries),how to get your money in 24 hours and how to ship the goods to your customers and many more..i attached some of our products so that you will see what i am talking about...A 30 days training will allow you learn alot,start your own business and be making your own readymade profit in this hard times...rush register for the training today @www.4dollarbanners.com/subscribe_export/
Re: Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) by Syrine234: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Syrine234:
Have you ever asked yourself why the apple is selling much in Nigeria It is because we don't plant it here and some people have discovered the hidden secret of making large profit from it.
Do you know you can make it big exporting food stuffs outside Nigeria?i am going to teach able Nigerians how to export foodstuffs,..
I will be teaching on how to get the food stuffs,get it delivered to your door step,how to package it,where to place it for free and get international buyers(over 50 countries),how to get your money in 24 hours and how to ship the goods to your customers and many more..i attached some of our products so that you will see what i am talking about...A 30 days training will allow you learn alot,start your own business and be making your own readymade profit in this hard times...rush register for the training today @www.4dollarbanners.com/subscribe_export/
This is one of the products i will be teaching you how to sell in the international market,i will also will be teaching you how you can join the ECA(E-commerce Associates) within 24 hours so as to be able to market your product to over 100,000 people available to buy from you!this is a great opportunity to start your own business from your room!
Re: Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) by Syrine234: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Syrine234:
Syrine234:

Re: Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) by Syrine22: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2016
The cocoa powder business is one of the best business in town.i was using it to make cocoa milk until nafdac spoilt it all!
Re: Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) by Syrine234: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2016
For those still interested in the exportation business...there is a good news...one of my students started the business this month and the packaging is as good as this...
Please dont be discoraged by the lies that high capital is requires to start the exportation business,with a little capital you can have your cocoa listed in the selling sites within a week of starting the business...
Buy-2kg-15 dollars(N7000)
Sell-2kg-50 dollars(N22500)
Sincerely,the profit margin has gone up...you can check the international market on google to get the latest price that is booming.
Learn the exportatin business by sending a mail to syrine22rules@ gmail.com or betterstill chat with us on whatapp ith this number 08020301519:.
Success is guaranteed!

Re: Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Double Bunk Beds For Kids ,,pics / MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek / Black Market Rate Of Naira To Rupees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.