Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek (941 Views)

Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Oyinbo Woman Seen Hawking Pure Water On The Street (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek by Gistarena(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Guy's, stop giving excuse why you are broke, starting doing something. The beauty of a man is the cash in his pocket

This brother whose picture is attached is a graduate of accounting , he graduated 4 years ago and decided to pick up catering when he could not find a white collar job.

He hawks cooked food in wheelbarrow around Ekpoma, Edo State.

To lazy ‪#‎BROTHERS‬, no excuse, start something immediately.

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/motivation-graduate-of-accounting-seen.html

Re: MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek by Topestbilly(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided

Me: Bros sell rice #250, beans #50, spaghetti #50 and 1 pomo....

Him: Tope, u just collect salary?

Me: Bros leave dat one make I eat first.

Me: *Done eating*

Me: Bros we go see 2moro, Fayose never pay salary
grin

Him: embarassed
Re: MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek by Kakamorufu(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
niceone, he's a definition of hustler. Buh i can't fit do it
Re: MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek by NCP: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lovely. Imagine his productivity level in a corporate setting.

Gistarena:
Guy's, stop giving excuse why you are broke, starting doing something. The beauty of a man is the cash in his pocket

This brother whose picture is attached is a graduate of accounting , he graduated 4 years ago and decided to pick up catering when he could not find a white collar job.

He hawks cooked food in wheelbarrow around Ekpoma, Edo State.

To lazy ‪#‎BROTHERS‬, no excuse, start something immediately.

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/motivation-graduate-of-accounting-seen.html
Re: MOTIVATION: A Graduate Of Accounting Seen Hawking Food With A Wheel Barrow In Ek by clintino700(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
I already see him succeeding in LIFE..

(1) (Reply)

Black Market Rate Of Naira To Rupees / [hilarious] Bar Displayed Funny Advert Banner / First Nigerian Bitcoin Wallet For Sale (Website)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.