Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job (11233 Views)

Do You Love Your Current Job? / Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? / Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by timilehing(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Follow all this & you'll still get sacked. Create your own business
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by SpeedyConnect(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
in another vein,
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
sad
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by nsamchizzy: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Noted. ...but mostly for private organisations.
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by suxess18(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
rabonni:
I do what i was employed to do

i don't do notice me or eye service

This year alone my company have sacked a lot people that have even more than the list above

But am still there not because of my strength but the grace of GOD

Me too o, at Olam Nig. Ltd. Kwara state branch. I thnk God anyway
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by lalazendo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
careercrew1:
Nothing in Life is 100% safe...But following this steps will increase your chances of securing your jobs. Most people dont know that there is a difference in getting a job and keeping a job

True
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by cenindeed: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
For me am both @ Salary & Self Employed.. I am developing my self employed value.
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by Olakunle007(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
careercrew1:
Nothing in Life is 100% safe...But following this steps will increase your chances of securing your jobs. Most people dont know that there is a difference in getting a job and keeping a job

That's true.
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by careercrew1: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
cenindeed:
For me am both @ Salary & Self Employed.. I am developing my self employed value.
You are on the right path.. Don't depend on one source of income ..You can visit my blog on more info on how you can invest your salary and income and also businesses you can start with little cash..

Visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/ways-you-can-invest-your-salary-and.html?m=1
for more information
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by careercrew1: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
suxess18:
Me too o, at Olam Nig. Ltd. Kwara state branch. I thnk God anyway
Dont relax sir.. I will advise you have a personal business you are doing by the side..Don't wait until it's your turn.. .
You can visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=1 to have an idea of what business you can start with
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by careercrew1: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
nsamchizzy:
Noted. ...but mostly for private organisations.
I hope you are aware that public or government has sacked several staff this year..
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by Tolution1: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by robinhud: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
Nice tips man, thanks for it.
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by careercrew1: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
robinhud:
Nice tips man, thanks for it.
Thank you very much. ..please visit my career blog www.careercrew..com for more career tips and advice.. .also feel free to comment and rate the blog.. .criticism is allowed too..
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by vnlabor(f): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks for your useful post.

Besides, you guys will not want to be fired by these following common reasons:
1. Addicted to the social network.

2. Acting bossy.

3. The gossip group

4. Underqualified for work

5. Love complaining

6. “I promise”

For further details: http://vnmanpower.com/en/what-kinds-of-employees-could-be-fired-easily-bl140.html
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by superstr: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2016
You want to secure job: I think you are doing it wrong.
Find out on www.careerlinko.com
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Current Job by Goldenheart(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:

Thank you my brother, even if you sleep in your working place that doesn't mean your boss will not sack u

"Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain".[/i]
Glory Be To God, I Dnt Ve A Boss To Sack Me 4 Taking A Nap Whenever I Am Worked Out...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Monthly Salary Can Give One 'Big Guy/Girl' Status In Nigeria? / Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? / Thread For Mechanical Engineers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.