Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Download Youtub Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtub Videos (3413 Views)

Android Apps You Have To Download In September 2016 / How-to: Download And Upgrade Your Gionee M5 To Marshmallow Android 6.0 / Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtub Videos by mormoney85(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2016
formally i will click play then click download but recently I've been unable to download

each time i click to download i will see a pop-up like

deu to copyright issues content cannot be downloaded
so pls who knows solution to this pls help

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by Adeyeancah(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2016
mormoney85:
formally i will click play then click download but recently I've been unable to download

each time i click to download i will see a pop-up like

deu to copyright issues content cannot be downloaded
so pls who knows solution to this pls help
When u logged on youtube and got to the video u wanna download,just extract the vid link....let's say the link is
----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtsfUAHkyWQ&itct=CKoBEKQwGAAiEwimlcKW4rjNAhXPuBwKHZ4gCkgyCmctaGlnaC1yY2g%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NL&hl=en

--------
Where you see ( m.youtube.com) just wipe off the letter "M" and fullstop and replace it with "ss" so we get something like this https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=UtsfUAHkyWQ&itct=CKoBEKQwGAAiEwimlcKW4rjNAhXPuBwKHZ4gCkgyCmctaGlnaC1yY2g%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NL&hl=en
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by Adeyeancah(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Or google youtube video downloader...lobatan o
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by Endougs(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
1 Just simply download uc browser not nd or mini UC Browser.

2 Play the Movie you will see a download arrow near the share button click it.

Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by boss1310(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
I only know of one app that does that..TUBEMATE.being using for a year now.simple,modern and saves data
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by tyogdan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Search Google and download videoder. It's superb it will give you the option to download the video on various formats, even the option of mp3. That's what I use.
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by mormoney85(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adeyeancah:
When u logged on youtube and got to the video u wanna download,just extract the vid link....let's say the link is
----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtsfUAHkyWQ&itct=CKoBEKQwGAAiEwimlcKW4rjNAhXPuBwKHZ4gCkgyCmctaGlnaC1yY2g%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NL&hl=en

--------
Where you see ( m.youtube.com) just wipe off the letter "M" and fullstop and replace it with "ss" so we get something like this https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=UtsfUAHkyWQ&itct=CKoBEKQwGAAiEwimlcKW4rjNAhXPuBwKHZ4gCkgyCmctaGlnaC1yY2g%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NL&hl=en
ok thanks will try that
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by mormoney85(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
tyogdan:
Search Google and download videoder. It's superb it will give you the option to download the video on various formats, even the option of mp3. That's what I use.
thanks
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by mormoney85(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
thank u all for ur replies
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by yetunsbay(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Either u need any of these- tubemate,vidmate,snabtube
Re: How To Download Youtub Videos by yetunsbay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
In another dvlpmt weneva i wanna dwnld a particular film on Youtube e.g first daughter. There is this advert like barrier whr a white lady or rep addresses that "due to youtube copyright bla bla...bla ds movie has bin removed". So my pple is there any alternative way to dwnld same movie on youtube?

(1) (Reply)

Come Lets Suggest Good Android Tablet / NO FACE ID Iphone 11 Pro Max 64g / Google Unveils Nexus 5 And Android 4.4 Kitkat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.