Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (61618 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / See The $400 Baby Cake That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by W3irDo: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is really scary. This hissing cockroach cake with creme filling -has become a subject of a heated online debate. Some are saying that they wouldn't even touch the cake let alone eating it while others are arguing that they will down the cake without hesitation. The main question now is would you eat this cake?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/kogi-state-first-lady-koredo-bello-and.html

Untill i see it

I will know what to do.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by tammie24: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
hardbody:

I went back and saw no fly.

I will eat it with vengeance.

Roaches are my enemies.
go back and check very well

There's a fly on it!
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by EOOJ(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2016
hardbody:

I went back and saw no fly.

I will eat it with vengeance.

Roaches are my enemies.
guy go bak again n check d sliced piece cheesy
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by bigiyaro(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
LaurelP:
I won't eat the cake, I will swallow it. For your info, people eat cockroaches in some parts of Nigeria.

fried roaches n red wine, completely irresistible.. Also try the amazing roach pie, d taste na die.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Adasucre(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
sorry which part is that ?
LaurelP:
I won't eat the cake, I will swallow it. For your info, people eat cockroaches in some parts of Nigeria.

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by dmltoyin(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2016
ede1:
i wont eat it, because there is a fly on it already shocked paying attention to details tongue grin
yeah grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Fawklicant: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmmnnn

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Fawklicant: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Some of these actually promote cannibalism

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2016
fembukin:
Really end time cake
u ppl shld stop postinng graphic pix or puting Viewer dscr plz
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Temmytea70(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
Eat the eatable

Edible.. .. not eatable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.