Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (61625 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / See The $400 Baby Cake That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by PrettyCrystal: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
This is really scary. This hissing cockroach cake with creme filling -has become a subject of a heated online debate. Some are saying that they wouldn't even touch the cake let alone eating it while others are arguing that they will down the cake without hesitation. The main question now is would you eat this cake?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/kogi-state-first-lady-koredo-bello-and.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by PrettyCrystal: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by ChangeIsCostant: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
u go fear cake

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Mikylopez(f): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
jez i hate cockroaches donno y i freak out when i c erm

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by LaurelP(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2016
I won't eat the cake, I will swallow it. For your info, people eat cockroaches in some parts of Nigeria.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by gsparks01(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2016
hate roaches especially when they fly, sh!t. They stink bad too

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by dainformant(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2016
which kind play be dis

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by UrWorstNitemare: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
As much as I hate roaches

tis looks highly enticing to me

I go 2 chop am

at least I'll go 1 up over ma favorite enemy bug

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by PrettyCrystal: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2016
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 come and eat oo
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by cindybella101(f): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2016
I will eat it and even eat the person that baked it sef.....

My love for cakes though tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Pheals(f): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Eat the eatable

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by ede1(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2016
i wont eat it, because there is a fly on it already shocked paying attention to details tongue grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by hardbody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
ede1:
i wont eat it, because there is a fly on it already shocked paying attention to details tongue grin

I went back and saw no fly.

I will eat it with vengeance.

Roaches are my enemies.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by theEYe21(f): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
The inside looks good... So I will definitely eat that delicious cake. Don't judge the cake by its cover grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Beremx(f): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
The cockroach cake doesn't look like Nigerian cockroaches. My love for cakes will make me eat it with all pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Topestbilly(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
And what will stop anyone from eating it wen we know what its is?

D woman sitting on my head is very correct, not made here.

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by ghostmist: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

Roaches are my enemies.
you no look well...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by iduzebaba(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

Roaches are my enemies.
there is actually a fly on it ooo.... Look care fully at the small part that was cut off in the picture... U go see correct green toilet fly

17 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Samzack(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
I wuld eat it...

But d real question is wuld u eat diz cake

7 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Hadone(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tufiakwa, wait ooo... I'm swallowing saliva at the same time
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by ChangeIsCostant: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by attackgat: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
I would happily eat it
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Pamelayoung: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
I dislike this concept
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by MrKamar(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eat ke? I go swallow am! grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by flezyblinkzy: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
End time cake.....

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by fembukin(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Really end time cake

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Adefaze(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
scary indeed, check out www.adefazeblog.com
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by saaddiction(f): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Creative. Can't eat that though. The celebrant must have been a pest.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by pode(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
First of all I dnt like cake nt not to talk eating dis tin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by pleasantchi: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
edible kitchen oooooh sorry edible cockroach. pple re creative shaaaaa.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by looseweight: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
You go fear cake nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.