Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales (3477 Views)

Discover How To Import cheap goods And Sell At higher Price In Nigeria / Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders / What Payment Solution Do You Use For Ecommerce, Dropshipping Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
bolaji73:
please, how does the teeth whitening pen works? I'm interested in marketing it.

The teeth whitening pen whitens the teeth sir, it's used to clean the teeth after brushing everyday. It makes teeth sparkling white and removes black spots on teeth.
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please those contacting us through what'sapp for supplies, be updating goods confirmations here, after transactions.
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by kennypoju(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Please kindly respond to your whatsapp chat.... what is the price of 20pc-10pcs of the car saver shark, Teeth whitening 20-10pcs price, and Sewing machine...looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
kennypoju:
Please kindly respond to your whatsapp chat.... what is the price of 20pc-10pcs of the car saver shark, Teeth whitening 20-10pcs price, and Sewing machine...looking forward to hearing from you.

Done sir
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
kennypoju:
Done sir
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by Olaryeankarh(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dear @somtiano2
Please go through your WhatsApp and let's finish our deal.
Thank You
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by Olaryeankarh(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Well I have to commend OP for his good works. Cool, mature and keeps his word! Deal sealed and got items in top condition. I've made some really cool sales from the teeth whitening and cloth stapler grin
Thanks Chief!
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Olaryeankarh:
Well I have to commend OP for his good works. Cool, mature and keeps his word! Deal sealed and got items in top condition. I've made some really cool sales from the teeth whitening and cloth stapler grin
Thanks Chief!

You are welcomed sir.
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by TCaffiliate: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op,you can create more awareness and get more sales by registering on this website where thousands of members help you to advertise and market your products.
Check my signature for the link.
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by AzontoGhost(m): 2:35am On Jul 26, 2016
somtiano2:

You are welcomed sir.
do you make deliveries outside Nigeria?
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
AzontoGhost:

do you make deliveries outside Nigeria?

No sir. We deliver only within Nigeria.
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by nbolaji(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2016
The op is really doing a good job ordered for some sample pieces of Neosocket and it came to my door step at top notch condition. Keep up the good work and the sky is your starting point.

Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
nbolaji:
The op is really doing a good job ordered for some sample pieces of Neosocket and it came to my door step at top notch condition. Keep up the good work and the sky is your starting point.

Look forward to doing more business with you, sir.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by ceecia(f): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Just stumbled on this thread. do you still do importation. cc somtiano2
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by just2okworld(f): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
ceecia:
@ceecia,you asked the same question I was about typing here for the OP
Re: Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales by somtiano2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
ceecia:

We are back to business. All our products are listed on our official website www.kiandox.com

Wholesale prices differs. Delivery nationwide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stocks Gain N719bn In Two Days / 20 Person For 5k Each / Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.