Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Marriage And Motherhood Transformed Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Marriage And Motherhood Transformed Tonto Dikeh (952 Views)

Ubi Franklin Ex Wife,lilian Esoro Speaks On Divorce And Motherhood In A Video / Video: Actress Lilian Esoro Talks About Divorce And Motherhood / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Marriage And Motherhood Transformed Tonto Dikeh by macho44(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexy Nollywood actress, "Tonto Dikeh" has indeed been transformed since she got married last year, furthermore her transition from being just a wife to experiencing the joys of motherhood has given the petite screen diva a new orientation.
It's a well known fact that not quite long ago, a few years back, "Tonto Dikeh" was always known for being controversial and being in the spotlight for the wrong reasons.
Her name was synonymous with DRAMA and she made optimal use of her various social media handles to vent her spleen on whoever crossed her path.
However, since she got married, Tonto Dikeh has metarmorphosed into a "Loving Wife and a Caring Mother" not a day goes by without her gushing about how sweet her husband is or how wonderful it was to be a mother. She even christened her husband to be her personal "KING KONG" which truth be told, might just be for real as we all know how terribly 'HANDSOME" her famous father in-law is.

Below, are some of her popular tweets and updates;

“After birth this is the most fulfilling task/Duty. Having the knowledge that you produce food so great for your Child..Am so greatful for Gods awesome miracle.. If you have never been here you wldnt understand the joy my heart holds.. Mothers pls read about the benefits of breast feeding, Show everlasting love to your offsprings"

Even the less glamorous side of motherhood has got Tonto Dikeh excited;

“I have been pooped,peed and vomited on,I have wiped away tears,also cried with him and stayed up all night cradling my child…BUT I would have it no other way because when I look at the mirror and starring right back at me is an AWESOME GRACIOUS MOM & there is no greater Blessing,Honor OR LOVE!!! #HAPPY 4months KING-ANDRE”

Tonto Dikeh wrote, unabashedly when celebrating the birthday of her son.

When she celebrated her husband's birthday earlier this month with a surprise party, she had this to say on instagram;

“My husband you are a source of joy,Calm and happiness in my Life..I can't thank you enough for being a friend,father, Lover and a shoulder to lean on..”

Hmmm! Love indeed makes us do crazy things and 'Tonto Dikeh" is a perfect Case study. I never for once imagined so much sweetness and tenderness existed inside this lady, Tonto Dikeh is madly in Love and on behalf of the Gossipmirrors, crew, we wish her a blissful married life.

See more cool pics o Tonto Dikeh , Chilling with her husband and cute son below;
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/06/how-marriage-and-motherhood-transformed.html

Re: How Marriage And Motherhood Transformed Tonto Dikeh by dikeigbo2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
A wise choice. Her current status transformed her a great deal,keep it up dear don't relent.....what matters is your family's happiness

1 Like

Re: How Marriage And Motherhood Transformed Tonto Dikeh by Undisputed88(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
dikeigbo2:
A wise choice. Her current status transformed her a great deal,keep it up dear don't relent.....what matters is your family's happiness
lol Na true

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress juliet Ibrahim Is In Portharcourt For The Nigerian Queen 2016 / Photos: Mike Ezuruonye Drinks From Feeding Bottle With Nephew / LIST Of 15 Most Prominent Rappers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.