Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pls I Need Guideline... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need Guideline... (551 Views)

Pls I Need IG Likes 4 My IG Post Urgently / Pls I Need Nigerian Adsense / Guideline To Guest Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Guideline... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Goodafternoon everyone.
Pls I would need assistance/guideline/advic from those who are knowledgeable about blogging.

On Friday, I decided to create a blog for my company and it's sole purpose is for creating awareness/sales of my products (i'm into human hair, perfumes, belts, wrist watches, shoes, etc.

I got a mail from simplesite :

Hi website owner

We have reserved the domain name www.ABCDEFG.com for you for a limited time.

The offer is only available for 48 hours.

There are many advantages to having a personalized domain name for your website:
The website looks more professional.
The shorter name is easy to remember for visitors.
It makes it easier for you to tell people about your site.
Get the domain www.ABCDEFG.com and a PRO website for only the first month!

But hurry up because it will not be available for long.

This offer is valid for just 48 hours.

If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us here: customerservice@SimpleSite.com.

Please note that it's www.abcdefg..com and now wanna b shortened to www.abcdefg.com(not my real blog's name)

Kindly advice me on what to do.

Thanks as I anticipate ur response.
Re: Pls I Need Guideline... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
There is no problem regarding simplesite mail...
You can go ahead to get ur domain..
If u are still confused with getting the domain and linking to blogger, you can contact me...
Re: Pls I Need Guideline... by NaijaCuzin: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
its just a normal message...you can ignore it

if its a company site why didn't you go for bigger webhosting ..

http://naijhub..com

Re: Pls I Need Guideline... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thanks alot, getting my domain and linking to blogger, kindly educate me on that
degea1:
There is no problem regarding simplesite mail...
You can go ahead to get ur domain..
If u are still confused with getting the domain and linking to blogger, you can contact me...
Re: Pls I Need Guideline... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thanks, I actually gat zero knowledge about blogging and webhosting. Went through their site and it was a bit self explanatory but I believe there are things I still need to know.
NaijaCuzin:
its just a normal message...you can ignore it

if its a company site why didn't you go for bigger webhosting ..

http://naijhub..com

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Matter Is Really Getting Interesting....making $30 Daily / 5 Proven Tactics To Increase Website Conversion / How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) - Computers - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.