Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

An Easy Way To Own Your Own Blog In Less Than 15 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An Easy Way To Own Your Own Blog In Less Than 15 Minutes (544 Views)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Easy Way To Own Your Own Blog In Less Than 15 Minutes by scrupulousblog: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is a Step-by-step Tutorial for newbie’s to own a blog in less than 15 Minutes.

Starting a blog by yourself should not be difficult and complicated process. In fact, more and more people are beginning to own a blog every day. It seems as though every individual or organization on the face of the earth owns a blog.

Just like many people, you might not be in the know about how to start your own blog. Starting a blog might be very intimidating if you do not have the needed technical skills to do so. It may also be confusing to choose from the different options available for starting out.

The good news is that this free tutorial will help you go past all that intimidation and confusion that you might have about blogging. What is required of you is just a basic computer skill. No matter your age, I guarantee you can set up a blog for yourself in less than 15 minutes.

Read the full tutorial @ http://www.scrupulousblog.com/blogging/how-to-have-a-blog-of-your-own/
Re: An Easy Way To Own Your Own Blog In Less Than 15 Minutes by ngrsms(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
gsm shortcode gives you more dan blogging in short follow d steps

https://www.nairaland.com/3319881/4-steps-start-earning-big

Re: An Easy Way To Own Your Own Blog In Less Than 15 Minutes by scrupulousblog: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
It is a free tutorial to help you go past all that intimidation and confusion that you might have about blogging. What is required of you is just a basic computer skill. No matter your age, I guarantee you can set up a blog for yourself in less than 15 minutes.
Think about the likes of linda ikeji and a host of others who earn millions of naira monthly from blogging and will continue to do so as long as the internet exist. Learn an easy way for you to start blogging in less than 15 minutes.
Read the full tutorial @ http://www.scrupulousblog.com/blogging/how-to-have-a-blog-of-your-own/

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Site To Start Blogging,any Mentor To Guide Me? / Newly Aproved Naija Google Adsense For Sale(so Cheap) / In Need Of Someone To Design Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.