Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,028 members, 7,863,690 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Photos From Nollywood Actress Lilian Esoro's Baby Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Nollywood Actress Lilian Esoro's Baby Shower (542 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] / Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Nollywood Actress Lilian Esoro's Baby Shower by macho44(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
It was all Fun over the weekend, as Nollywood Actress, "Lilian Esoro" and her Hubby,
"Ubi Franklin" The CEO Of Triple MG Records, had their baby shower.

The pretty actress, known for her role as "Nurse Abigail" in the popular sitcom "Clinic Matters" is heavily pregnant and would put to bed soon.

It would be recalled that the celebrity couple, had their introduction in August and their traditional wedding rites at the Magodo family home of the bride, on the 30th of October 2015. While their Civil wedding was also in October last year.

She recently took to Instagram to wish Ubi Franklin a happy Father's day with an adorable picture and the caption, "#Happy #Fathers Day my #KING."
See more beautiful Pictures from the event @;
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/06/photos-from-nollywood-diva-lilian.html

(1) (Reply)

Osupa For Finlander Birthday Bash Live Vcds Hit Europe / E! News/video: D’banj Said He Got Married 7 Months Ago In This Viral Video / Jay Z Listening To Fela Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.