Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. (32565 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / Charley Boy Leads 'Our Mumu Don Do Movement' To Clean Up Gwagwalada (Photos) / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by fart: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
ArikeAriyo:
I am not a runs girl nah angry

shut up. lie lie girl

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by oshiokpu(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bad
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by bakynes(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
I have said it that most of Nigerian women are hoes, thank God Charly boy has noticed it too.Since materialism entered into their blood that was the day we lost any good women. All that is in their brain is clothes, shoes, bags, human hair etc.Thank God my sisters dont live in this country and i doubt if i will raise my future daughter(s) in this country. We just pass these bi*tches around.
Men do not be deceived with marriage, these hoes will make your life miserable when they start cheating and anger might lead you to murder.
After all the suffer wey you suffer to make them happy and beautiful, after all the list dem give you for bride price, the money spent, the postration dem go still carry that puss*y go meet man wey no know how you suffer reach.
There is no love in the present day Nigeria, no woman will love you unconditionally, marriage to most of them is a means to poverty allievation.

Be warned.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Damfostopper(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hoes everywhere
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Observator: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
I sincerely appreciate Charly Man on this direct message. Many are listening because it is the truth spoken by a great public figure.

Would our youths have accepted this simple truth from a Preacher? The truth is always the truth, even if the world chose not to accept.

Glamorizing illicit sex will not make it right, when the victims have completely wasted their valuable time, they will come to their senses at their old age. Our entertainment folks are not telling the simplest truth about sex to the youth.

Joining my voice to Grandpa Charly Boy - I will say SEX IS FREE and should be cheaper than pure water.

At marriage, free sex is paid for once and for all. Please do not fall to the lie of the devil. Paying additional N1 for sex is a colossal loss.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by rumaabk(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
True talk....
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by ArikeAriyo(f): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
fart:

shut up. lie lie girl
cry
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Orikinla(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Charly Boy done spoil market for runs babes! grin

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by youngest85(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
sbabimbola:
Men now looking for sugar mummies cut my attention!!!!

Are u one?

If yes, pls, pm me
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
This 48 year old olden days beauty queen don miss me gan. abeg no time jaree

Palmwinetapper:
shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by youngest85(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
donogaga:

http://charlyboy.me/pussyfication/

If i was a lady and i find myself in ds kind of naija situation.....

I will do more dan 'runs'

I will even do 'flys'

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol grin grin

Coming from him,so ironical.
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Baba no be only Abuja oh,runs girls don dey like roaches all over naija.
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Vince77(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:
So true

women drive the best cars in Abuja.

when you are on traffic light...look left and right and count flash cars

it will amaze you to see one 4 foot smally pulling a 2015 GMC

shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by ifeco4(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry what is PUSSYFICATION

It's the act of pussyficating.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Palmwinetapper: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
This 48 year old olden days beauty queen don miss me gan. abeg no time jaree

a 23 year old boy recognize her beauty if you don't!
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
So do you want me to recognize your "beauty"?

Palmwinetapper:
a 23 year old boy recognize her beauty if you don't!
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bia Barman!!! Biko give this ma Nigga two Heroes Lager with Nkwobi. You have spoken the very truth 100 percent.

bakynes:
I have said it that most of Nigerian women are hoes, thank God Charly boy has noticed it too.Since materialism entered into their blood that was the day we lost any good women. All that is in their brain is clothes, shoes, bags, human hair etc.Thank God my sisters dont live in this country and i doubt if i will raise my future daughter(s) in this country. We just pass these bi*tches around.
Men do not be deceived with marriage, these hoes will make your life miserable when they start cheating and anger might lead you to murder.
After all the suffer wey you suffer to make them happy and beautiful, after all the list dem give you for bride price, the money spent, the postration dem go still carry that puss*y go meet man wey no know how you suffer reach.
There is no love in the present day Nigeria, no woman will love you unconditionally, marriage to most of them is a means to poverty allievation.

Be warned.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by sbabimbola(f): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
youngest85:

Are u one?
If yes, pls, pm me
I'm a sugar baby!

Mummy kor Grandmother ni
No go find work oooo, wait till dem finish you for your children.
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
90% is a lie, it is 99% Naija girls,ladies,women are mostly hoe-like, tufiakwa angry
sbabimbola:

you must have traveled far and wide!
90%?
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Rexleo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Badass guy Charlie man,gangster up your games guys.you heard.
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by sbabimbola(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
90% is a lie, it is 99% Naija girls,ladies,women are mostly hoe-like, tufiakwa angry

Bros stop visiting Allen avenue like places at night!!!!!
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by sbabimbola(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Bros stop visiting 'Allen avenue' like places at night!!!!!
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by bluepark: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Whether anyone likes it or not, i think the percentage of runs girl in the country has increased - [reply by david blue @ www.blenb.com ]
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by tomquest: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Charley Boy has made a lotta sense and only the wise would take his advice. Crash-bound guys would always fall for the pussytraps of "smart" ladies who are looking for baggage to share.

The risky thing about this category of ladies is that they don't keep to a single guy, and we all know what comes with such wakawaka...

Let's stick to our families while these pretty category of babes go back to their dads to foot their premium bills...

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by bleskid: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
My beb na vegin and she day school... This days god angryMy beb na vegin and she day school... This days god
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Palmwinetapper: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
So do you want me to recognize your "beauty"?

oh yes
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh yes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But you don't need me or any one to tell you that you are beautiful because you are indeed a Beautiful lady. cool
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Duru009(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Most girls of nowadays are sooo desparate.....
Thy love for SEX are sooo on d increase for them.......

Whats really happening!!
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by igboboy3(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sunnypa11:

True talk ooo....

I am a private school teacher in Abuja and i can tell you that majority of the mothers of my students are real ashawo....

Some of them even try to seduce me during evening home lesson..

I don't think they can change.

Haba!! Are you for real?
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by K9blunt(f): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
lordcyl3:
papa Charlie boy, you're not far from the truth. in fact this has become a daily occurrence in Nigeria as a whole. most women love sex and money. a boy once told me how about seven of them took turns to have sex with a girl of 17, but alas, she mocked them for not satisfying her sexual urge. is hard to find a loyal woman these days.

While most men loves what?
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Forget that talkk my sister, even the ladies at offices and schools are worse than Allen Babes. All na packaging and you know that is true.
sbabimbola:

Bros stop visiting 'Allen avenue' like places at night!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee C Looks Radiant In Short Gown To African Music Festival In Dubai / Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) / Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.