Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Mobax Telecom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobax Telecom (5529 Views)

Mobax Telecom Nigeria Ltd Job Test Invite / Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobax Telecom by peter(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
We are pleased 2 invite u4 interview @Mobax Telecoms on 23/6/016

Pls who else recieve Such interview

Are they for real
Re: Mobax Telecom by doxarised(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
peter:
We are pleased 2 invite u4 interview @Mobax Telecoms on 23/6/016

Pls who else recieve Such interview

Are they for real

I did, but i have no idea. Cant really remember applying there, though i did appy in several places.
I cheked them. Out online, seems legit
Re: Mobax Telecom by Intelligentdude(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
doxarised:

I did, but i have no idea. Cant really remember applying there, though i did appy in several places.
I cheked them. Out online, seems legit
Mobax is real.It is located in Lekki.I want to believe you applied as an Entry Level Personnel.It is a Telecom Company with lots of Field Engineers You will be interviewed by a panel of about Four men.Just go there and show them how passionate you are about Telecoms.You should know the latest happenings in the world of Telecoms. Also,I don't know if you did Mobile Communication in the University (I did it in my Final Year), brush up on that because you will be asked things like PDH etc.In summary, all they want to see is your passion for Telecoms and the desire to grow with them.
Meanwhile, you will be accepted as a Trainee if you haven't worked before,and the Salary for trainees is .......(Trust me I know it). Then after 6months it will be reviewed and an additional 30k will be added.But the good thing is this,the experience and handson training you get from them under that 6months will make you a great Telecoms/Network Engineer.
Cheers
Re: Mobax Telecom by peter(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Mobax is real.It is located in Lekki.I want to believe you applied as an Entry Level Personnel.It is a Telecom Company with lots of Field Engineers You will be interviewed by a panel of about Four men.Just go there and show them how passionate you are about Telecoms.You should know the latest happenings in the world of Telecoms. Also,I don't know if you did Mobile Communication in the University (I did it in my Final Year), brush up on that because you will be asked things like PDH etc.In summary, all they want to see is your passion for Telecoms and the desire to grow with them.
Meanwhile, you will be accepted as a Trainee if you haven't worked before,and the Salary for trainees is .......(Trust me I know it). Then after 6months it will be reviewed and an additional 30k will be added.But the good thing is this,the experience and handson training you get from them under that 6months will make you a great Telecoms/Network Engineer.
Cheers

Hw much do they pay a trainee
Re: Mobax Telecom by obyrich(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mobax is a real TELECOM firm.
Re: Mobax Telecom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Cheers

Majority of what you wrote is true except the bolded.

Mobax doesn't add 30K after 6 months, what will be added is 10K.
Re: Mobax Telecom by Slickbishop(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
How can I apply to get an invite
Re: Mobax Telecom by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 22, 2016
I got the invite too. please how much do they pay trainee at entry level.
Re: Mobax Telecom by Intelligentdude(m): 2:14am On Jun 22, 2016
rationalmind:

Majority of what you wrote is true except the bolded.

Mobax doesn't add 30K after 6 months, what will be added is 10K.
Okay Boss,I stand to be corrected.How is work going in Nokia N.?If you guys need first hand info as regard Mobax,contact Rationalmind,he worked in Mobax.
Re: Mobax Telecom by jide039(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2016
@rationalmind pls how can I contact u for info on what to expect tomorrow for d interview. good morning.
Re: Mobax Telecom by Intelligentdude(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2016
I have already told you what you need to know bro.Just follow my post word for word.Success in your Interview.
jide039:
@rationalmind pls how can I contact u for info on what to expect tomorrow for d interview. good morning.

Re: Mobax Telecom by jide039(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Intelligentdude:
I have already told you what you need to know bro.Just follow my post word for word.Success in your Interview.

thanks
Re: Mobax Telecom by Gbengageorge: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Mobax Telecom by atunje(f): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2016
@Intelligentdude,
How much does Mobax pay Entry Level graduates??
Re: Mobax Telecom by Intelligentdude(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2016
atunje:
@Intelligentdude,
How much does Mobax pay Entry Level graduates??
Have you been interviewed by Mobax?If yes,they should have told you your salary,if No,relax they will tell you.Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Total Aptitude Test Past Questions / NGC Interview In Ph Tomorrow, Has Any One Gotten The Sms? / Brand Ambassadors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.