Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,046 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) (19396 Views)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos / Petrol Tanker Carrying Fuel Explodes In Anthony Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Picture of Cake made from the flour, Or I don't believe it.
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
bus1:
Why are Nigerians mediocre in their reasoning ?? Everyday, a tanker must fall somewhere. If it's not fuel tanker, it's dangote tanker, or water tanker, now flour tanker.
Don't we understand basic laws of physics?? Are there no background and safety checks on people and haulage vehicles??
Or maybe God didn't gift Nigerians, and blacks in general with the required intelligence to be technologically self sufficient.

The irony is that the MOT certificate is what checks the condition of the vehicle and the Road worthiness cerficate does same too. The whiteman is forced to take his vehicle to the mechanic for checkups. It is the mechanic that issues the MOT certificate after compulsory repairs have been carried out.

It usually gets to a point when the owner of the vehicle weighs his finances and realises that repairing the vehicle compulsorily for the sake if MOT is more costly on the long run than buying a new vehicle that requires less repairs. At that point, then sell off the vehicle to. NIGERIA.

And we deceive ourselves with papers documents that are not worth the ink spent writing on them, whilst no further maintenance is carried out on the vehicle. Hence ... as you can see.
Over...

and Over...

and Over again.
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by vickylincon(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=pinklingerie post=46797743]

They have a toll free line 122 that anyone can call when there's an incident requiring their attention...
Kudos to them... kiss[/quote never knew. Thanks bto
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by izzou(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
A tanker fell and instead of us asking what happened, blames are being allocated to the condition of the truck.

A truck can be in perfect condition and still fall. Ask me privately if you wanna know

And for those asking if tankers carry flour. Yes they do. They carry palm oil, wheat, gas, etc

And that truck belongs to Flour mills of Nigeria
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 22, 2016
And this is the aftermath

Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2016
And this happen BTW 10 and 12pm yesterday

Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by pymseun: 2:57am On Jun 22, 2016
make una no dey bring dis kin news if no be fuel tanker, i don already go borrow 5 gallon of 100lit put am inside my maruwa b4 i see say na flour tanker. Mtcheeeeew. Na whaooooo. corrupt naija. Na d same u self dey think.
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by BobUg28(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Flour or fuel? I can't see any four in the pictures
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by W3irDo: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Traffik loading
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by W3irDo: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by pappy4real(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Yesterday just wasn't a good day to travel. After spending over 2hrs to get past this scene, I now got stuck in d mother of all traffic jams I've ever witnessed in my life just after ijebu-ode. We spent over 5hrs. Its inexplicable. But in d earlier instance at least I saw that it was a fallen tanker that caused it but in d other one. The 2nd instance still beats my imagination cos I can't still tell what happened that kept us 4 over 5hrs. So sick
Re: Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) by SandraOkwy(f): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Golden penny flour mill!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air May Not Fly To US, Ethiopian Airline Subsumes It / Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria / Foreign Embassies And Consulates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.