Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award (16169 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Amusan Wins Commonwealth 100m Hurdles Women Gold For Nigeria / Okagbare, Amusan Head 12-man Squad For London 2017 / Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016

Nigerian athlete Tobi Amusan earned C-USA Female Track Athlete of the Year accolades following a stellar first season that culminated in a silver finish at the NCAA Outdoor Championships and a First-Team All-America selection.

Amusan gathered 28 points for UTEP at C-USA Outdoors (first place – 100m hurdles, 200m dash & second place – long jump).

The Nigerian product took gold in 60m hurdles and seventh in long jump at C-USA Indoor Championships to guide the UTEP women to a second consecutive indoor title.

The sprintstar who holds a career-best time of 12.83 seconds ranks first for U-20 hurdlers in 2016, is a UTEP school record and is the second-fastest time ever run by a U-20 athlete.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/nigerian-amusan-wins-usa-college-athletics-award/

11 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Twistaray(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Nigerian athlete Tobi Amusan earned C-USA Female Track Athlete of the Year accolades following a stellar first season that culminated in a silver finish at the NCAA Outdoor Championships and a First-Team All-America selection.

Amusan gathered 28 points for UTEP at C-USA Outdoors (first place – 100m hurdles, 200m dash & second place – long jump).

The Nigerian product took gold in 60m hurdles and seventh in long jump at C-USA Indoor Championships to guide the UTEP women to a second consecutive indoor title.

The sprintstar who holds a career-best time of 12.83 seconds ranks first for U-20 hurdlers in 2016, is a UTEP school record and is the second-fastest time ever run by a U-20 athlete.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/nigerian-amusan-wins-usa-college-athletics-award/

Proud of you Amusan! cool

7 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by carreport(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Name Checkers come and check

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by orimsamsam(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
National association of name checkers NANC. Southwest regional headquarters Ibadan . well we all knws dat fingers are nt equal. Odua will definitely beat Dem. A ju ara wa lo. Ijakadi ko.

We lead others follow

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by eleojo23: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Naija no dey carry last
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by sugarvallly(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
The sons and daughters of ODUDUWA always representing. Congratulations

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Pyno30: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
I swear name checkers won't check the name.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by timidapsin(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Yoruba and Success

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by candidbabe(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by chiefolododo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
You know say na Yoruba she be
carreport:
Name Checkers come and check

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Endougs(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerians and records

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by mccoy47(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Yoruba? shocked
It's a lie! She cheated angry
She cheated

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by mikkyangel(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
unfortunately for n9ja, shes now a us property!

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Generalissmo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
NCAN..
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by adexlamex(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
AMUSAN TI O GO[THE WISE ONE]....YORUBA AND SUCCESS IS LIKE APC AND SUFFERING

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by haibe(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Naija for life.. always repping.. altho this isn't a big deal

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abegii it doesnt matter to me. NLders mak una help me praise Baba God for the kind accide.....Jesu u be Baba
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by babyfaceafrica: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
mccoy47:
Yoruba? shocked It's a lie! She cheated angry She cheated

grin grin grin
bad belle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by tollytexy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Name checking mode activated ... Ooh what am I even checking sef.. She's my biological sister! cheesy
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Igboid: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
A minor award, yet the Yoruba mods rushed it to the front page.

A greater achievement was made, but all effort was taken by Yoruba mods here to hide it, as if human hands can cover the sun: https://www.nairaland.com/3175227/igbo-man-becomes-first-african

Anyway, congrats to the young lass. May the force be with her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by omolola15(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Let the tribal wars begin
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by isan(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Name checker come and check oooooo.... Yoruba is winning again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by fascowilly(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
I love this tribe....
I just received a call from Pluto that a guy carrying drugs was arrested, his name somehow difficult to pronounce, e**k*...
Oh sorry I can't remember again but the names checkers will do...
[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by isan(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nairalander and name checking be like garri ijebu and cold water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by lisimmo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's Yoruba again

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by IamAtribalist: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
cool shocked shocked cool
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by encryptjay(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
fascowilly:
I love this tribe....
I just received a call from Pluto that a guy carrying drugs was arrested, his name somehow difficult to pronounce, e**k*...
Oh sorry I can't remember again but the names checkers will do...
[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin cheesy
Kikikiki grin
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by FanYogo1(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Igboid:
A minor award, yet the Yoruba mods rushed it to the front page.

A greater achievement was made, but all effort was taken by Yoruba mods here to hide it, as if human hands can cover the sun: https://www.nairaland.com/3175227/igbo-man-becomes-first-african

Anyway, congrats to the young lass. May the force be with her.

Ibo displaying his jealousy of Yoruba success as usual.
You guys are so envious that you can't give credit when it's due.
Will you die if you simply type 'Congrats"?
Minor award? I pity your father's compound. When will you win a minor award so your villagers can finally accept you again?
Yorubas will continue to win, make no mistake about that.
Funny thing is, Yorubas don't enter your threads with negative posts, they let you chestbeat as much as you want. But should it be a Yoruba thread, una come with una bad belle.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Jacko01: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mtscheew

Keep searching all tabloids for news to make a certain tribe relevant

Wahs dis
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
only person wey his or her head dey flat nor go like dis news. yorubas keep reppin Nigeria well inside and outside d country

good news for me bad news for them

Baby factories is bad

prostitution is bad

drug dealing is bad

substandard products is bad

rape and murder is bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award by Dandeson1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season / Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain) / Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.