Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing (47147 Views)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / See How This Unilag Student Defined Cockroach / UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
henryhemon:

cheesy grin cheesy sorry I don't vote.
bera do lolz
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
henryhemon:

1st of all, bro, remove your number.

2ndly, if I were you, I wouldn't have dropped that number. She told you " it had beta be worth it" like she was doing you a favour and you didn't see anything wrong with that? Na you o
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

1st of all, bro, remove your number.

2ndly, if I were you, I wouldn't have dropped that number. She told you " it had beta be worth it" like she was doing you a favour and you didn't see anything wrong with that? Na you o

Bro thanks for the advise.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by dmariowizzy(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
hizcool:
she ws active on group chat now... she was applying to work with this jobhamman.com and the bf was to leave too.... contact her bf for her whreabout

Do you know Quadry Badmus?? He is the owner of the website.. He's a scammer
.. ... Jobhamman.com is fake and scam.. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.