Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (105225 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
I just sent it, the solicitation letter and project analysis sample
@
adams.nysc@gmail.com

Vitafitng@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Do you anyone still need any other assistance? please feel free to ask
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Mrukk: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Bro can u pls send me copy of letter on how to solicit 4 fundin.Idealruqay1@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mrukk:
Bro can u pls send me copy of letter on how to solicit 4 fundin.Idealruqay1@gmail.com

I sent 4 different solicitation letter types for you. All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Mrukk: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Have nt seen it o brother pls kindly resend 4 Allah sake
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mrukk:
Have nt seen it o brother pls kindly resend 4 Allah sake

I hv resent it. Acknowledge if received pls
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Gmanc(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2016
tetengi4life:

I hv resent it. Acknowledge if received pls
234 703-0801307 is my whatsapp no pls let's talk
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Mrukk: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thanks a bunch bro have seen it nt currently on whatsapp my phone was stolen.HAve saved ur no if i nd other info may giv u a call. Jazaka'Allahu khayrah once again
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
U are welcome
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by segzysexy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
tetengi4life:
And for any one of you that have started his or her project(s), I can help you peruse through it and if you are having problems with constructing a letter of solicitation for funding for your project(s), I can share some samples with you too. All the best. Thanks
please can u send me the format including the solicitation sample. I really need it cos am also embarking on a project. Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by segzysexy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
tetengi4life:
And for any one of you that have started his or her project(s), I can help you peruse through it and if you are having problems with constructing a letter of solicitation for funding for your project(s), I can share some samples with you too. All the best. Thanks
please can u send me the format including the solicitation sample. I really need it cos am also embarking on a project. Aybashir2010@gmail.com thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2016
segzysexy:
please can u send me the format including the solicitation sample. I really need it cos am also embarking on a project. Aybashir2010@gmail.com thanks

Done. All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
tetengi4life:

Done. All the best

Pls send me also.
I have a project to do .
Gearcoin@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by segzysexy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
tetengi4life:

Done. All the best
thanks.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
gearcoin:

Pls send me also.
I have a project to do .
Gearcoin@gmail.com

Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by NigPatriot(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Very great one.
Please send lan4greatnessyahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
great post. please kindly send to my email silentscott47@gmail.com
thanks alot.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
NigPatriot:
Very great one.
Please send lan4greatnessyahoo.com

Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
blackdiamond47:
great post. please kindly send to my email silentscott47@gmail.com

thanks alot.

Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by segzysexy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
tetengi4life:

Done. All the best
when is your presidential award taking place?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2016
segzysexy:
when is your presidential award taking place?

I don't know if I am among o

And I don't know when it will take place but they said it is usually December
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
tetengi4life:

Sent

Thanks very much
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Tvickie(f): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Sese2:
,send it to my e-mail..gistsese@gmail.com
. Please send to my email thank you ... apelegansmallz@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Tvickie(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Please and to my email thank you apelegansmallz@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tvickie:

Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by segzysexy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
tetengi4life:

I don't know if I am among o

And I don't know when it will take place but they said it is usually December
but seriously u deserved presidential award. but wait, what are the criteria for nomination of presidential award?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
segzysexy:
but seriously u deserved presidential award. but wait, what are the criteria for nomination of presidential award?

1.It depends on how essential and elaborate ur project(s) is.
2.Then the state will recommend you
3.Then the presidential selection committee will visit d site of ur projects from abj
4.Then they will return the result and score u
but if u redeploy or affect ur posting, u will not b chosen even if u build Aso rock

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tvickie:

How is the cds projects going everyone?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Vhibabs(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2016
Good morning. Is the state award inclusive of cash or only certificates
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by segzysexy(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2016
tetengi4life:

How is the cds projects going everyone?
great. submitted my proposal but yet to recieve any response from nysc. please how can i source for fund because bauchi state my serving state is poor and stingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.