Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

My NYSC Hookup Experience... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Hookup Experience... (108584 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chuky7(m): 4:29am On May 20, 2020
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Surfacebaba: 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
coro go I beg make I enta camp

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Numero9: 8:59pm On May 20, 2020
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.

570 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ValCon888: 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
Anybody that wants to cheat will cheat. It has nothing to do with camp but your conscience.

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

1257 Likes 121 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ContractKiller: 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
The girls are notoriously easy up North. That Hijab they wear usually hides a lot of secrets.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
600 million plus have just been approved for looting by politicians while the leaders of tommorow are busy discussing sexcapades on nairaland

442 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by infogenius(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
S3x, s3x, s3x and s3x! It seems s3x was one of the most laudable things u did as a corper.

U try. 3 big gbosas for u.

Is s3x a big deal?

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by faithfull18(f): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
A nairalander who slept with many, what an achievement.

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by mrbyron(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
I hope you were able to benefit from the experience by using one of the 'contacts' to secure employment after service? If not, do you think it's worth reminiscing? Because at the end of the day, nothing new happened that has not happened before undecided

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by sanemind2(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
Inside life

Meanwhile get high definition movies into your hard drive if you stay in Ph,check signature
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by loadedvibes: 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
You don do HIV test Sha ?

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by iCauseTrouble: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
The kind of youths this generation is breeding don't know more than fvck, brezz and ass. But am part of them too grin

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by chrisifeanyi: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
Your mates were busy writing a professional CV that landed them their first job immediately after POP. Your village people couldn't allow you overlook what is inside skirt. See your life

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by OndoFirstBorn(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
Lool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Profayo: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
Hear to read stories...

But sincerely, during NYSC,any lady not yet engaged becomes desperate and will budge easily to pressure for sex.And some unfortunate guys take advantage of this

Those in shaky relationships want to quickly find a stable partner to hook up to.

Neighbours around sees corpers as demi gods especially if you serve in a remote area and you them throwing their body at corpers

Things like religion and responsibility to your partner that keeps some people's sexual escapades in check are no more there.Some people won't even attend church or mosque during NYSC and they have their partners far away from them.

Finally, most people have a subtle fetish to have sex with a complete stranger and NYSC provides the perfect platform, you Bleep someone for one year and move on with your life...

Nevertheless fornication is bad and impoverishes.people that fornicate are truly jealous of those that don't...

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by jojofola: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
The Moderator that pushed this to Frontpage quoted it as
"A Nairalander who slept with many" grin

I was expecting to read episodes.
Now, you know how disappointed i am.

All of una no well sha. cheesy

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by swiz123(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
Nysc camp has always been a place to meet all types of people.

I can't forget how much those aboki at mami market made from me. Steady knacking while looking over your shoulder for camp soldiers who take their job too seriously

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by iHart(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
Seems this is an era of story telling on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
See them community deeks fvcking every available hole. Tomorrow they'll call their ancestors ho.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by TheMainMan: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
angry
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
I respect women. It's high time useless men who can't control their sexual need stopped putting all the blame on girls.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Wuuworld(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
People like you usually manage to graduate with third class from the university.

All you know is Kpekus affairs!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by DigitB: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
He goat.

If it were a lady the whole NL will be giving her all sorts of label undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by AfroKnight: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy

Kneel down let me pray for you.

Dem no go use woman catch you o.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by obi4eze(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.